Chapter 27 : The Zhou Family Father And Son

Yu Shulin watched him go downstairs dumbfounded, pointing to his slightly curly brown hair and stuttering: "Brother, you, when did your dyed hair actually get curled!"

"Dye last night." He stretched out his hands to unbutton the top two buttons of his shirt and helped his glasses. He did not know how to move. His walking posture changed instantly, slowly, with a somewhat leisurely taste, and the corners of his mouth curled slightly. He got up and looked at Yu Shulin softly, with a gentle and good brother appearance: "Will you be recognized?"

This is a personal change! The color system changes directly from cold to warm, and all the auras have changed. It's strange to recognize it! He shook his head and gave a thumbs up: "Brother, you are amazing."

Liang Zhou's expression returned to cold, frowning and tugging at his slightly curled bangs: "You shouldn't listen to Ling Chun's suggestion to perm any hair, trouble."

Yu Shulin could not help but laugh when he saw him walking in stride, still in his usual clean and resolute appearance, which was so different from the style of his equipment.

Liang Zhou grabbed the milk with his hand, his eyebrows jumped: "It's funny?"

"No, no," Yu Shulin grinned, boasting sincerely: "Brother, you are handsome no matter what you wear!"

"Hmm." Liang Zhou nodded in favor, handed him the milk, and asked nonchalantly: "Which way do you like me better?"

Yu Shulin was stunned. He looked up carefully to observe his expression. He took the milk, bowed his head, and drank it obediently: "The way my brother feels most comfortable is the way I like the most."

Liang Zhou raised his eyebrows. In other words, as long as he likes it, Shulin likes it? His eyebrows stretched out, and the corners of his mouth curled up quietly, without pressing down for a long time.

After arriving at school, Liang Zhou went directly to the small auditorium where the parents held the meeting, while Yu Shulin returned to the classroom to continue the class.

The parent meeting in the morning has nothing to do with the students. The parents of the whole grade were all picked up and slipped to the small auditorium to listen to the school leaders talking nonsense. The afternoon is the highlight of the parent meeting.

The classroom was noisy. Seeing Yu Shulin arrived, Wang Zhi jumped over and put his shoulders on his shoulders. He asked thiefly, "Who is from your house? I told you that Liu Fen’s mother was here just now. She scolded her in the classroom, it was terrible."

"My brother is from my house." Yu Shulin replied, frowning slightly: "Liu Fen has such good grades and is a study committee member. Why was he scolded?"

The smile on Wang Zhi's face suddenly became ambiguous, and his eyes were full of gossip: "That's it, the sports committee member of the next class, the tall man, the black and strong one, suddenly came to the class to look for  Liu Fen, she happened to be seen by her mother. She said she had a premature love or something, and she scolded so fiercely that she stepped on her high heels when she went to the auditorium.

Puppy love? Yu Shulin was stunned, and then slightly embarrassed, and told Wang Zhi: "Don't let this matter go on indiscriminately. It's a girl, with a thin face, so don't affect people's learning mood."