Chapter 49 : Illness

Liang Zhou was asleep, frowning and flushing.

Yu Shulin put down the towel, put his hand into the quilt and touched it, frowning-it was all wet with sweat. He thought for a while, got up and went to the bathroom to pick up a basin of warm water, opened the quilt, climbed onto the bed, and then took off Liang Zhou's pajamas with difficulty and began to help him wipe his body.

During this period of time, the company was very busy. Liang Zhou had lost a few kilograms of fat with his naked eyes, but... he set his eyes on Liang Zhou's abdomen, stretched out his hand, and poked curiously.

It's tough, it's different from the soft flesh on your waist... Abdominal muscles or something, I really envy it.

Liang Zhou was very heavy after falling asleep. He couldn't move it. After wiping off his body, he didn't put on clean pajamas, but only changed the quilt. But the quilt was changed, and the sheets were still wet. He frowned, climbed onto the bed again, got into the quilt, picked up Liang Zhou's upper body and started moving to a dry place on the other half of the bed.

His level of caring for patients is really limited, and his movements when moving are really not gentle. Liang Zhou was tossed like this, his eyelashes trembled and he opened his eyes.

"Shulin?" Liang Zhou's eyes were full of confusion when he first woke up. He raised his hand to wrap around the person on his body, touched comfortably, and said in doubt: "Why are you here?"

Yu Shulin was hugged, and the strength he had just gathered was immediately vented, his body was unstable, and he fell on top of him, struggling hurriedly, and said, "Brother, it's best to wake up, let go and sleep next to you. As soon as you sleep, the sheets here get wet."

Liang Zhou was still a little confused, realizing that he was not wearing clothes, and he was still holding the person he had been thinking of. He thought he was dreaming, his hands were not loose, but he tightened more, with one hand around his waist and one hand under his hip. , Hugged him and rolled aside, and thoughtfully pulled the quilt over the two of them, patted him on the back, and said softly: "Okay, it's not wet, go to sleep."

The two of them fit together perfectly, tightly, with no gaps. Yu Shulin was stupefied by his actions. It took a while to react and struggled: "Brother, what are you doing, let me go, I won't sleep, I haven't taken a shower yet."

"Don't move." Liang Zhou stopped his movements, his breathing suddenly became a little faster, and he didn't know if it was because of illness or other reasons, and his body temperature became higher again. His mind was still dizzy, and he wondered why Shulin, who had been so behaved in his dreams, suddenly became naughty, frowned, and closed his lips with his head down.

"Hmm!" Yu Shulin stopped struggling, his eyes widened: "Brother...well..."

The entanglement of lips and teeth was more real than the previous dreams. Liang Zhou involuntarily deepened his movements, tightening his arms, and after a while, some unskilled stretched out his tongue, knocked open the opponent's closed teeth, and hooked The other party became entangled with himself.

This is too much!

Yu Shulin struggled, but his hands were in a hurry, his legs were suppressed again, and he couldn't use his strength at all! Perceiving the higher and higher temperature of Liang Zhou's body, the alarm in his heart sounded-it's over, his elder brother burned even harder, it burned silly and started to mess with his relatives!