Chapter 53

After breakfast, the two drove to the studio.

Because there are too many people outside during the May Day holiday, the crew's scenes these days are all interior scenes. The set was in chaos, director Zhao Zhen roared loudly, and the staff who set up the set shuttled back and forth. Wang Chen, who had painted makeup, was sitting on the lounge chair, frowning and complaining to the assistant nearby.

Liang Zhou walked in with Yu Shulin, and had many greetings along the way.

Everyone was very curious about Yu Shulin who was following him, but seeing that Liang Zhou didn't want to introduce him, they all honestly controlled their sights and didn't look at Yu Shulin casually.

Zhao Zhen finally felt that the setting was okay. Seeing Liang Zhou came over, his attitude immediately changed, and he smiled: "Xiao Liang, why are you late today? Hurry up and change clothes and make-up. The second scene is your scene."

"Director Zhao." Liang Zhou nodded his head, took Yu Shulin, and introduced: "Shulin, this is Director Zhao, my father's old friend, who has helped me a lot, called him Uncle Zhao."

"Hello, Uncle Zhao, my name is Yu Shulin." Yu Shulin said hello politely and well-behaved.

"Xiao Liang, you are... I don't want to go through the back door." Zhao Zhen glanced at Yu Shulin's appearance and saw that he looked good, he thought Liang Zhou was going to introduce himself to an actor, and his brows suddenly frowned.

Facing Zhao Zhen, Liang Zhou had to be a little more gentle and casual. He shook his head with a smile and explained: "He is my brother. He came to play with me on May Day, not a company artist."

"Your brother?" Zhao Zhen was stunned. He looked at Yu Shulin again, and then asked urgently: "Is that the kid back then?"

Liang Zhou glanced sideways at Yu Shulin who was confused, nodded, and said, "It's him, you can call him Xiaoyu. I will change clothes first. He won't run around and make trouble, let him sit next to you. Just look."

Zhao Zhen's attention had long been placed on Yu Shulin, and he waved his hand at him, and motioned Yu Shulin to go with him to sit in the chair behind the camera.

Yu Shulin glanced at Liang Zhou, Liang Zhou raised his hand to touch his hair, and said softly, "Go, I'll change my clothes, and I will come out to find you when I'm done."

"Okay." He nodded and walked with Zhao Zhen.

After seated, Yu Shulin saw the serious middle-aged man staring at him all the time, smiled, and said politely: "Uncle Zhao, I'm causing you trouble, I promise not to run around and stay obediently."

"Your surname is Yu?" Zhao Zhen squinted at him, pondered for a long time, suddenly spoke, and then approached him, her attitude became a little anxious: "Your mother and she... are you okay?"

"Do you know my mother?" Yu Shulin was stunned, then whispered back: "My mother has passed away, almost two years."

The expression on Zhao Zhen's face suddenly became a little dazed, and then he was full of sorrow, his eyes looked at the void, he didn't know what he was thinking, and he looked startled. After a long time, he finally recovered and sighed: "It's already Passed away..." He looked at Yu Shulin's face carefully, as if trying to find someone's shadow on it, and after looking at it, he couldn't help but sigh again.