Chapter 72 : Car Accident

When the car stopped, Yan Wei got out of the car and looked at Liang Zhou who had hurried over, with complicated eyes.

"Have you been embarrassed?" Liang Zhou frowned and pulled over Yu Shulin who had just got off the car, looking up and down.

Yu Shulin shook his head, grabbed his hand comfortably, and said, "It's okay, Mr. Yan just talked to me for a while."

"Chat?" Liang Zhou frowned and looked sideways at Yan Wei who was standing on the other side of the car. His eyes were very cold: "Mr. Yan, today's thing, I don't want to happen again, otherwise it will not only be your domestic investment. Don't even think about keeping your foundation abroad stable."

Yan Wei changed his face, "What do you mean?"

"When I was in college, I specialized in studying foreign stock markets. Jiaqi, Wei Xun, Ryder... Yan Wei, I promised my mother not to take revenge, but that doesn't mean I won't make preparations."

Yan Wei's eyes widened. The companies mentioned by Liang Zhou are all the main partners of the Yan family abroad. If these companies go wrong...

"What did you do?" he asked in a deep voice.

"I didn't do anything." Liang Zhou took Yu Shulin's hand and looked at him with heavy eyes. His voice was low and stabbing people to tremble, "I only bought a few stocks and trained a few deputies."

Yu Shulin frowned. He always felt that the names of these companies mentioned by Liang Zhou were familiar. After thinking about it, he was surprised, "Brother, are these things you got from your college practice? You have shown me."

Liang Zhou nodded, "I will be transferred to your name another day, lest anyone wants to do it to you again."

"..."

Yan Wei clenched his hands tightly, feeling a little scared after the shock, and then becoming a little proud. This thoughtful man is his own son, he is so good, so outstanding!

But after listening to Liang Zhou's words, he was a little bit lost...this son, he lost it after all... a long time ago...

He raised his head and looked at the young man who looked like him in detail, his expression changed, and finally stayed on a reserved and indifferent expression, and said lightly: "You are excellent, I am very pleased... Liang Zhou, I want to return to China. Now, as the head of the Yan family, I have wasted too much time on you."

Liang Zhou said nothing.

"From now on..." He hesitated for a moment, his gaze warmed, and he said lowly: "You have grown strong enough, and you don't need a father who suddenly popped up to tell your life... You and this child I have no objection to...you will pass by Yan's house in the future, can you...can you visit me?"

Liang Zhou's eyes moved slightly, and he took a deep look at him, leading Yu Shulin to turn around, his voice indifferent, "Yan Wei, you have no right to object to the matter between me and Shulin."

Yan Wei looked at his back and took a deep breath, suddenly feeling a little funny. I really don't have the right to oppose...

"I'm waiting for you to come!" He suddenly yelled, holding hands tightly, shaking slightly, concealing the unrest and sudden weakness in his heart, "and Beibei, she has always wanted Seeing you, I want to say sorry to you on behalf of her mother... She is a good girl and you will like her!"