Chapter 54 : Seeing Parents

It turns out that the second daughter of the Zhou family, Zhou Qingya, was also a rebellious girl back then. When she applied for the college entrance examination, because of disagreements with her parents, she took the things in anger, collected a sum of money from her eldest brother Zhou Qinghe, and ran abroad.

The parents were furious, but the daughter cut off the contact with the family. The sky was high outside, and they couldn't find anyone they wanted to find. Finally, they checked the flight information and found out that she had flown to Y country.

They thought that the children had enough trouble and would come back when sh had no money, but they didn't expect that Qingya would be like a fish in the water abroad, and it would be mixed. Not only did she learn her favorite major, she also found a very good boyfriend, and returned home gracefully.

Yan Wei is the Niucha boyfriend that Zhou Qingya brought back.

At the beginning, the family was reunited, Zhou Qingya and Yan Wei were sweet, and Zhou's father and Zhou's mother began to plan their daughter's marriage. As a result, things changed when Yan's parents arrived. The Yan family's parents disliked that Zhou Qingya's family background was not good enough to be worthy of Yan Wei. After a fight, they took Yan Wei back to China.

The noise was ugly at the time, and the two families completely tore their faces.

Soon after Yan Wei returned to China, there was news of her marriage. Zhou Qingya fainted with anger, went to the hospital for a checkup and became pregnant.

The Zhou family is a conservative family. When encountering this, he wanted to go abroad to ask the Yan family for an explanation, but Zhou Qingya refused to do anything. She refused to see the guilty man again, not to mention his parents going to Yan's family for humiliation. He ran out, a month later, brought Liang Chi back and said that he would marry him!

Father Zhou was furious, thinking that she was an honest young man. Liang Chi stated that he was willing, and he had been secretly in love with Zhou Qingya for a long time.

It was also a coincidence that Liang Chi needed to go abroad for a film set two years ago. Under various coincidences, he met the lively and beautiful Zhou Qingya. Love at first sight, goodbye, and chasing for a long time, but it is a pity that Zhou Qingya is completely tied to Yan Wei, he has no chance at all. Nowadays, the beautiful woman is in trouble, and his feelings are still in his heart, so he decides to be with her.

Seeing that he was willing, Zhou's father felt that this kind of marriage was too rash and willful, but thinking of his daughter's current situation, he gritted his teeth and agreed to their marriage. Then came the grand wedding, Zhou Qingya collected all her arrogance, and spent a peaceful life with Liang Chi wholeheartedly.

After the two got married, Zhou's family felt guilty for Liang Chi, and they always supported his career. After giving birth to Liang Zhou, Zhou Qingya also began to support her husband's career wholeheartedly. Liang Chi is also a capable person. Whatever he does, the better his life will be, and the relationship between husband and wife will be smooth. After another year of their wedding anniversary, the two plan to have another child and be company with Liang Zhou.

It's a pity that there are unexpected events. That Yan Wei's wife is jealous, and she didn't know where she knew the bad idea of ​​the year. She actually killed her back to the country and made trouble in front of the Zhou family, saying that Zhou Qingya was a fox, destroying the family. . Yan Wei arrived later, and the couple pulled, which was very ugly. Zhou Qingya was angry when she saw them, avoiding the guests, but Yan Wei didn't know what she thought. After coaxing his wife, he sneaked up to the kindergarten where Liang Zhou was studying and went to block Zhou Qingya.