Chapter 70 : Dream

The host laughed twice and rounded up the field: "It turns out that our very handsome general manager Liang was treated as a girl! It seems that people with good looks will inevitably be misidentified once or twice in their childhood experience." He sighed, stood up and dented, and winked at the audience, "For example, I am handsome, but I have all kinds of troubles."

Artists who didn't know how to pick up Lu Zhen's words began to tease the host, and the stagnant atmosphere became lively again. Lu Zhen smiled on the stage, but her hand with the microphone tightened.

Why are they all in favor of Liang Zhou, just an outsider, what's so proud of! Her son is the decent Liang family, a group of ignorant guys!

In the lounge, Liang Zhou looked at Yu Shulin, who was smiling on the sofa, and pulled him up into his arms: "Very funny?"

"Girl... Brother you..." Yu Shulin's shoulders trembled, and he couldn't help it, and continued to laugh muffled: "You actually wore a girl's clothes. It's a pity that it's not a skirt. If it's a skirt, I would be happy." After speaking, he glanced at Liang Zhou up and down, imagined his appearance in a skirt in his mind, and laughed again.

"Don't laugh." Liang Zhou squeezed his face. He didn't expect Lu Zhen to say this. He thought that the other party would be more clever...or stupid. What's the point of saying something that doesn't hurt or itchy, and is meaningless, except to respond to people?

"Ah, well, well, I won't laugh anymore." Yu Shulin pulled his hand down, adjusted his emotions, and reached for the tie: "Should we go to the eighth meeting place?"

Liang Zhou rubbed his face, kissed him, and helped him tie his tie: "As the former boss and future boss of the company, we really need to go to the meeting place on the 8th to show up."

Zhao Zhi arranged the people at the seventh venue, came out to join the Liang Zhou brothers, and went to the eighth venue.

When the people who started making noise again saw the boss coming, they all quieted down.

The three of them were directly greeted by the host, and Yu Shulin, as a freshman, attracted the attention of most people present.

Zhao Zhi took the microphone, and after a brief greeting with everyone, he handed the microphone to Liang Zhou. Liang Zhou took it, calmly repeating what he had said in the 7th venue, and then handed the microphone to Yu. Shu Lin, let him say hello to everyone.

Being stared at by so many glamorous actors and singers, Yu Shulin inevitably became a little nervous. He quietly leaned against Liang Zhou, smiled, said a few words generously and simply, and put the microphone back to Liang Zhou. .

Liang Zhou raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder to soothe his emotions.

The same steps and dialogues as those in the seventh venue, but the reaction was completely different. The group of old churros in the entertainment industry who were present were only a little stunned and started to congratulate the new boss on their position. The bold ones even teased Yu Shulin.

Everyone knows the rumors on the Internet. Now Liang Zhou's doing this is a direct statement of his position. It also allows everyone to understand the position of Yu Shulin's brother in his mind. Everyone is not stupid. When it is time to cooperate, cooperation is , Coax happy bosses, they won't lose money.