Chapter 66 : Elopement

Yan Wei quickly turned his head to look at him, and was forced to take a step back by the malice in his eyes. The arrogant confidence on his face was cracked and became unbelievable: "You, what did you say?"

"I like men." Liang Zhou repeated it very thoughtfully. He raised his watch to check the time and said: "The police are almost coming soon, Mr. Yan, do you have anything else to say?"

"Like men?" Yan Wei asked in a daze, suddenly furious, and yelled in an imageless manner: "Nonsense! How could you like men!" Aren't those who like men are silly men, Liang Zhou is so... ...So powerful, how could it... If Liang Zhou likes men, wouldn't he, Yan Wei, really, as the vicious woman said?

Liang Zhou glanced at him coldly, retracted his gaze, leaving him alone in shock and anger, turned around and looked at the Zhou family.

Zhou's side was also shocked by Liang Zhou's words.

"Zhou Zhou, what do you like...what?" Zhou Qingren asked with difficulty after he recovered.

Yu Shulin looked at Liang Zhou and Zhou's family again, scratching his face, shrinking to the corner, trying to reduce his sense of presence... Hell, why did my brother just come out like this? He was completely unprepared...

"I like men." Liang Zhou replied with a gentle expression and serious tone: "Before Yan Wei broke in, I was about to confess this to my grandmother. I like men. I discovered it two or three years ago."

Bartap, Zhouhe's broomstick fell to the ground, pointing at Liang Zhou, fingers shaking and shaking, silly, "Watch, cousin, you, you...you are too avant-garde... you know how many girls there are in my class like you? Oh this...cousin, you..."

Zhou Qingren was still struggling to digest the news. Hearing Zhouhe's words, he conditioned his slap on the back of his head and scolded: "Nonsense, be quiet, stand behind!"

Zhou He's grievance narrowed his mouth and drew back.

Liang Zhou looked at Zhou Qinghe who was staring at him without speaking, sighed in his heart, and said, "Uncle, what I said is true, not to stab Yan Wei's angry words, I do like men."

"You..." Zhou Qinghe said, then closed again, the whole person tangled.

The atmosphere here was subtle, and Wen Qi there suddenly ran out in a panic, anxiously: "Quickly, the old lady fainted!"

The police and ambulance came together, and the scene was chaotic.

Yan Wei had long since disappeared from the arrogance he had when he first arrived, and was taken away by the police in shock and confusion.

The yard quieted weirdly, and the Zhou family looked at each other, and then spread out in unison, trying to maintain the surface harmony.

After discussing with the two brothers, Zhou Qingren decided to let Zhou Qinghe go to the police station to solve Yan Wei's affairs. Zhou Qingren accompanied the old lady to the hospital with the ambulance, and the rest stayed at home with the female relatives.

The old man who had been watching them in silence finally lost his calm after the old lady passed out. He didn't squeeze into the ambulance and asked Liang Zhou to drive him to the hospital.