Chapter 5 : Lawyer Ling

Has passed away? It has been so long... Yu Shulin suddenly felt a little empty in his heart. Before he could even imagine meeting his father, the other party had completely disappeared from his life.

"Then you..." He said, but didn't know what to say. To ask him if his father is dead, do you still want my custody, or should he ask him if his mother is a junior.

"If you want, I will raise you."

It was still a low voice and a flat tone, but Yu Shulin heard a trace of seriousness from it. His confused thoughts gradually calmed down. After a long time, he asked in a low voice: "You are willing?" Why would he be willing to do with his father's illegitimate child? Shouldn’t it be annoying?

The noisy voice on the phone gradually disappeared, and then the car unlocked and the door opened and closed: "Yes, I have not been able to contact you before, so I have no time to talk to you in detail. The lawyer and assistant I sent will arrive tomorrow. You If you have any questions, you can ask them."

The quiet background made the other party's voice clearer. After fading the hoarseness caused by fatigue, under the somewhat distorted transmission of the phone, this Liang Zhou's voice was still pleasant to the ear.

He didn't know what to say for a while, and after a long time he asked, "You have been trying to contact me?"

"To be precise, it started after your mother died."

"This phone number?"

"Well, due to a sudden incident, I couldn't find your other contact information, and, regarding your mother's death, you... sorry."

Probably not used to saying similar things, the other party's tone seemed a bit tough, Yu Shulin couldn't help feeling warm after hearing it. He hadn't received such comfort for a long time.

"thank you for your concern."

"You're welcome."

"..."

There was silence again. Both of them didn't know what to say. In the end, Yu Shulin was the first to find his voice, and said softly: "It's late, I'm going to bed, you... rest early."

"……good night."

The first contact with my father was unexpectedly smooth.

Yu Shulin put down the receiver, aftertastes the conversation between the two, and feels a little more at ease-the situation is better than he thought, this brother... seems to be pretty good.

Although the matter of conscious custody has been settled, Yu Xiu was a little worried about Yu Shulin's sudden change of temperament yesterday. Early the next morning, he brought breakfast to pick up people in person. This time, he grew a heart-minded, did not bring Zhou Mei and Yu Bo, but only appeared in front of Yu Shulin, showing a caring uncle of his nephew into a trivial way, no one would doubt his sincerity when he saw it.

Yu Shulin woke up after a night's sleep, and his emotions fell into the trance of "rebirth is not a dream". He automatically filtered the brainwashing of Yu Xiu's ears.

When approaching the law firm, he finally recovered, sorted out his emotions, and pretended to ask casually: "When did the people on my father's side start contacting me?"