Chapter 25 : Bathing

The two walked into the bathroom, staring wide-eyed, and finally Liang Zhou spoke first: "I can."

Yu Shulin shook his head solemnly: "No, you have a cracked rib. Be careful. I'll wipe your back."

"I can wash it myself." He has a black face.

Yu Shulin continued to shake his head.

"Then let Bo He help me." Liang Zhou compromised slightly.

Yu Shulin wondered: "What is the difference between me helping you and He Bo helping you? Besides, He Bo is old and has a bad waist, so he can't work too hard."

"Then He Long."

"He's all gone home, call him again, okay." Yes, that's right, He Long doesn't live with them, "Besides, we are all men. It's okay if I wipe your back. ."

"..." The younger brother said so well, he was speechless.

Liang Zhou turned around and began to unbutton his shirt. After the buttons were unbuttoned, he raised his hand to pull off his clothes, his arm was held by a pair of smaller hands, and then the hand came forward and pulled his shirt down.

"Brother, don't move your hand, be careful to pull the bone."

"..." The other party's hot breath spit on his back, feeling a bit strange... Goose bumps are about to rise.

——No, brother's majesty.

After the clothes were taken off, it was the pants' turn.

Liang Zhou sullen his face, concealed his stiffness slightly on his side, and then blankly began to unbutton his belt, unbuckle, zip, pull down, take off, take off... He held the hand on his waist, turned around and stared at him. Shulin: "What are you doing?"

Yu Shulin looked up at him, blinked, and was very innocent: "Help you take off your pants." When he said that, he reached out and pinched his ears, "Brother, why are your ears red, shy?"

Liang Zhouhu's body shook, he stepped forward to escape from Yu Shulin's claws, kicked off his trousers three times, stepped into the bathtub, and sat down.

"Okay, I'm finished, you can go out."

Yu Shulin rolled his eyes around his underwear and asked, "Brother, can't you take a bath?"

"I'll take it off again when you leave."

"But I still have to wipe your back."

"..." Liang Zhou faced the wall, took off his underwear stiffly, and said coldly: "Don't you want to wipe your back? Quickly wipe it out."

Yu Shulin rolled up his sleeves and smiled cleverly and intimately: "But I have to wipe your brother dry after finishing."

"..." Damn it! My younger brother has become more and more courageous recently and wants to spank!

After hurriedly washing, Liang Zhou didn't give Yu Shulin a chance to continue to help. He wrapped the big bath towel and wiped it twice at random. He looked at the other person: "It's dry, I'm going to rest, and you should go back to the room to sleep. "