Chapter 59 : Liu Yu

If someone has cleared the photo, someone will hide it and spread it privately.

The day after the network was cleaned up, Wang Zhi held a set of discordant photos and presented treasures to Yu Shulin on Penguin.

Yu Shulin refused Wang Zhi's file transfer in a black thread, and typed.

Shu Lin: There is still half a month to take the exam, have you reviewed it?

I'm Dazhi who I'm afraid of:...Alright, well, I know you don't want to look at these, but there are a few pictures you have to look at

The picture was huge, and it came out after a transfer. After seeing it clearly, Yu Shulin was stunned-the people in the picture were actually disheveled Liu Fen and Liang Zixiu!

This is really... He opened his mouth and held his forehead. No wonder Liu Fen reacted so much after being unable to become a star. It turned out that he had already "sacrificed" for Xingtu. He paused with his fingers on the keyboard, finally sighed and typed.

Shulin: Apart from me, who else have you shown this picture? Stop it, it's a girl after all.

I'm a big ambition who I'm afraid of: I have a sense of measure, just want to show you, alas, she's too confused, but she put on makeup when she was photographed, and she wouldn't be able to recognize it if she didn't recognize it carefully. Of students see the photo, please recognize her.

Yu Shulin clicked the mouse and turned off the chat interface.

What can I say, the entertainment industry...it's messy.

As soon as the photo incident subsided a bit, Liang Jian made the news again-his wife Liu Yu was about to divorce him!

Liang Jian's wife, Liu Yu, is cold tempered and only likes money. Her husband is messing around outside. She always keeps one eye open, but she never sees it. The bosses who fooled around with Liang Jian also envied him, and praised him for his vision and marrying such a sensible wife. But now, it is this "sensible" wife who insisted on asking for divorce when Liang Jian was stuck and the company was struggling.

Ronghua is the married property of the two. Now that Liu Yu wants to divorce and split the family property, it is completely forcing Liang Jian to go bankrupt!

Public opinion was in an uproar for a while.

Chairman's office on the top floor of Rongguang.

After reading the newspaper, Yu Shulin jerked at Liang Zhou next to him in confusion, and asked: "Brother, Liu Yu asked for a divorce, but he only asked for his daughter Liang Keke to be taken away. Why didn't Liang Zixiu be mentioned at all?"

"Because Liang Zixiu is not her child, Liang Jian made a fool of it outside." Liang Zhou turned the document over a page and explained lightly.

"Huh?" He was surprised. After digesting the news, he shook his head and sighed: "Liang Jian's private life is really messy...how do you feel that the Liang family has no good people." Liang Jian, Liang Zixiu...even Yu Liang Chi...in terms of feelings. , These people seem to be...

Liang Zhou paused with the pen's hand, turned his head, wrapped him around, kissed his face, rubbed the soft hair behind his ear, and whispered: "I'm not messy."