Chapter 37 : Gossip Battle

Quickly hung up the phone, he got up and went to the bathroom to wash up, changed his clothes and went downstairs, and asked Bo He to take the newspaper.

Uncle He’s expression was a bit ugly. He knew what he was going to watch, so he pulled out the entertainment version and put it on the top, and handed it to him: "These reporters are getting more and more shameless. Brotherhood can be twisted into a nurturing relationship, too. No professional ethics!"

Liang Zhou's eyebrows were pricked by the "parenting relationship". He picked up the newspaper and looked at it. Sure enough, he saw that almost half of the page above was news about himself, and the headline was sensational and extremely exaggerated. The picture is from yesterday at the airport. There is a picture of him hugging and walking along the forest. In the most eye-catching place, there is even a picture of him kissing the forest on the cheek.

The angle of the kiss was ambiguous, it looked like it was kissing the lips, it was full of reverie.

Yesterday, after He Long reminded him, he asked He Long to greet the major newspapers and media. Why is there such a biased and sensational report today? Also, it is clear that the colleagues in the same industry are also related to UBM, why is it not mentioned in this report?

The intention is too sinister.

He put down the newspaper and called Zhang Qian.

"what happened?"

"What else is going on, your little uncle is dead again." Zhang Qian said in a disgusting tone, and quickly said: "I have asked people to prevent the news from spreading, and all the photos of Xiaoyu's face have been removed. Download, but the ones that have been printed in the newspaper can’t be helped. It may have a certain impact on Xiaoyu’s life."

"Damn it." This is what he fears most. Shulin is just a student, and his living environment is simple. A little bit of black water from the entertainment circle is enough to shake his life.

Zhang Qian was startled by his rare irritable tone, and hurriedly echoed: "Yes, Liang Jian is damned, what are you going to do?"

He calmed down quickly, squeezed the entertainment newspaper at hand and threw it into the trash can, and said coldly: "First, minimize the impact of the report to prevent further spread of the matter. Pay attention to the news on the Internet. Once someone puts it on the Internet. The news, delete it immediately! What about the glorious black material I asked you to save?"

"Take it all, you, what are you doing?" Zhang Qian stammered a little uncomfortable with his sudden style of painting.

"What are the major events of Ronghua recently?"

"There is an early stage of the draft and the new combination. The legendary blockbuster seems to be released soon. The news has been released, Yang Lin is the heroine."

Liang Zhou squinted his eyes for a while, and arranged: "When the draft is selected, Ronghua will treat artists harshly, and there will be news of shady internal selection, and then push out two better combinations of the company's development, and arrange a variety show for them. Bigger, pressure Ronghua’s new combination to create momentum. As for Yang Lin... Didn’t Liang Jian promote her as the head of the jade girl, throw the news about her superiority by unspoken rules on the Internet, and then leave it alone."