Chapter 78 : I Love You

After returning to China, Liang Zhou became busy again. Yu Shulin, who was in a panic, was taken to the Zhou family's old house by Zhou Qingren and had a good meal.

Yu Shulin will talk to the two old people about meeting Yan Kaiwen and Yan Bei abroad. The two old people were silent for a long time and waved their hands. They didn't want to mention this. They just said that they followed Liang Zhou's heart. .

The admission notice has already arrived, and Yu Shulin and Zhouhe's report time is very close. On the eve of school, the two aunts waved their hands and took them to the best shopping mall in the city.

"You and Xiaohe are both boys. They are definitely not as meticulous as girls. Or let's buy a washing machine and take it with you... It's really worrying, why do you have to compulsorily live in school as a freshman?" Little Aunt Fang Shu muttered. My eyes linger in the home appliance area: "I don't know if the school has a water heater, or let's buy one and install it? Is there an air conditioner? There is a bed, Xiaohe is used to sleeping in a big bed, and suddenly it's a single one... ..."

"Mom..." Zhouhe weakly followed behind her, wailing: "The school is not a refugee camp. Are the laundry and bathhouses basically equipped? The new campus where the new students live is air-conditioned and the beds are fine. I can Sleep well, let's stop buying and go home."

"You boy, how long have you been out now? Don't shout, just follow along." Fang Shu poked him back and exclaimed, "Study and learn from the forest, look at you, so that you will be impatient, I see. Which girl will follow you in the future."

"Mom..." Zhouhe collapsed his shoulders, lying down and pretending to be dead.

Yu Shulin hurriedly changed the thing he was holding in his hand, stretched out his hand to grab his arm, pulled the person over, and leaned closer and whispered: "Hold on, I'm almost done buying things, calm down."

After reading the book to his little aunt, he said: "Little aunt, Xiaohe and I are only freshmen. It's not too special. We have all these things at school. Let's go and see other things. Home appliances are not necessary. By the way, I came out anyway, so I want to buy some toys for Tongtong,She seems to like windmills and other toys. The last time she played with them for a long time." Tongtong is Zhou Shi's daughter, only a few months old Big, chubby, and especially laughs.

Hearing what he said, the aunt Lin Qiuhe hurriedly stopped turning through the shopping guide page, and stopped with a smile: "Don't buy it now, Tongtong is still young, no need so many toys, her toy room is almost full."

"Yes, yes, she has more toys than me, don't buy them." Zhouhe nodded hurriedly, his eyes full of desire to go home. He really didn't want to go shopping. He broke his leg after walking around several floors and many districts.

Fang Shu became dissatisfied, and continued to scold his son: "How old are you, and you are more ashamed than Tongtong with toys. Let me tell you, if you get to college, if you are thinking about playing games every day like these two months. See how I clean you up."

"mom......"

"It's no use calling mom, just follow along, or I'll tell your dad."

Zhouhe decisively shut up. If the lawsuit goes to Dad, then his pocket money... It's simply because father doesn't love his mother or his mother. Everything is wrong. If you say good high school graduation, it will be easy? con man!