Chapter 26 : Invitation For Parent's Conference

The crowd was full of joy, the box door was knocked suddenly, and before they agreed, the door was pushed open.

When the smiles on Ling Chun and Zhang Qian's faces receded, Liang Zhou and Zhao Zhi frowned. Why is the waiter in this restaurant so unqualified, he pushed in without permission.

It turns out that they wronged the restaurant. The person who came in was not a waiter, but a beautiful woman.

Zhao Zhi's face looked ugly: "Yang Lin, what are you doing here?"

"I have a gathering here with my friends. I heard that Brother Liang and Mr. Zhao were eating here, so I came to say hello." Yang Lin didn't care about Zhao Zhi's indifferent attitude. She said softly and smiled and nodded to Liang Zhou. , Eyes circling, shy and timid: "Hello Liang brother, this is Yang Lin, I will work together in a company in the future, please take care of me."

Zhang Qian hated her hypocritical appearance the most, and snorted coldly: "Liang Zhou can't afford your brother, he's only 23 years old." The implication is that you, an old woman and a young man, come to join in the relationship.

Yang Lin smiled stiffly. She concealed the stiffness by raising her hand to sort her bangs. She continued to smile and said, "It was my mistake. Don't mind Mr. Liang. My friend is still waiting for me. Goodbye."

No one answered her.

When the box door was closed, Ling Chun laughed and stabbed Zhao Zhi with his elbow: "She has never greeted you, the former boss, what do you think?"

"I don't know the so-called." Zhao Zhi hummed coldly, unwilling to mention more.

"Isn't she going to climb other big trees? With this attitude, she decided to rely on glory?" Ling Chun turned his head and looked at the silent Liang Zhou.

"I want her to stay." Liang Zhou also didn't like her temperament very much. Although such a clumsy artist is unavoidable in the entertainment company, it is too much to watch.

"If she knew that Jiahe's behind-the-scenes boss was Liang Zhou, she wouldn't know how wonderful the expression would be." Zhang Qian smiled, and instantly forgot the height shock she had received before.

Zhao Zhi looked a little worried, and reminded Liang Zhou from his side: "This woman has a big heart. Now you are not only the actor, but also the director of Glory. She will inevitably catch your attention. When in Jiahe, other artists Everyone knows that I am married, and I feel safe when she  see me. She is the only one who sticks on every time and can’t shake it off. Pay attention to yourself.”

Liang Zhou nodded, and Zhang Qian laughed louder, "Hahaha, it's no wonder that the woman ignored you. It turned out that she wanted to be submerged by you but didn't dive in, and became angry from embarrassment, hahahaha!"

After eating with a smile, when Liang Zhou arrived home, the time had passed ten o'clock.

He walked upstairs lightly, and when he passed by Yu Shulin's room, seeing that the door was hidden, he frowned and knocked without responding, so he gently pushed away.

"Shulin?" There was only one floor lamp in the room, and a small bag bulging on the bed. He leaned over and looked at him. He saw that the other party was already asleep, his eyebrows were softer, and he reached out to help him gently tuck the quilt.