Chapter 2 : The Last Life

Once the dusty and gloomy memory is opened, it is an overwhelming despair and depression.

Yu Shulin, the innocent young man in his last life, had grievances in his heart. What's more, in Yu Xiu's mouth, that father who had been absent for more than ten years was such a greedy, mean, hypocritical and irresponsible villain. He was full of heart. They were all disappointed and angry, just thinking, since the father's position has been vacant for more than ten years, then after the mother's death, this position will continue to be vacant. It was this mentality that made him cruelly extinguished his last glimmer of expectations of his father, signed neatly, and gave custody to "the only uncle in the world who would treat him sincerely" Yu Xiu.

The pain of bereavement, the image of a father completely different from the imagination, Yu Xiu repeatedly brainwashed, closed the dark room, all this is weighed on the heart of the fifteen-year-old Yu Shulin, making him more silent and depressed every day .

So what should I do if I can't bear it?

Forget about it.

If you don't remember, it won't hurt.

Then he forgot. Every time he thinks about it, the memory of this period is vague, he only remembers his custody, and of course it belongs to his uncle who "treats him sincerely".

Now think about it, I'm afraid that Yu Xiu was not even ready to let him meet with the person sent by his father at the time. He had to sign in the afternoon and only mentioned him in such a negative way at noon. He still took advantage of the fact that he had just finished the entrance examination. , When in a trance...this thought...tsk.

Now it’s all over again, the past that he didn’t want to remember is repeated directly on him, making him unable to escape, and the memory becomes fresh again. The depressed and gloomy mood at that time agitated in his heart, gradually precipitated, twisted into indifference, he clenched his fist, but there was a smile on his face.

It’s good to remember, and when you remember, the situation will not become a dead end.

Baiweixuan, the second floor box.

Seeing her husband coming in with Yu Shulin, Zhou Mei hurriedly got up to meet him with a smile, rubbed his hair affectionately, and asked cordially, "Are you hungry? Aunt ordered a lot of your favorite dishes, come and taste it. "

Yu Shulin was obediently led by her and sat beside Yu Bo who was lying on the table.

Zhou Mei, Yu Xiu's wife, originally worked as a teacher in a primary school in the city, but was later sent to Chenghan High School as a teacher by Yu Xiu who spent money. Chenghan was the high school Yu Xiu recommended Yu Shulin to attend.

Cheng Han... He chewed on these two words and gradually lost his mind.

After three years of studying in Chenghan, Zhou Mei became his head teacher for three years. Various verbal attacks and cold violence made his high school life miserable. However, he was too successful in brainwashing. I was 17 or 18 years old. Shu Lin didn't feel that he had been mentally abused, but thought that he was not working hard enough and not good enough to be obedient, so teachers, classmates and aunts didn't like him.

A terrible learning environment and a terrible mental state. One can imagine how bad his grades would be. He thought these would be sad enough, but he didn’t expect that on the college entrance examination, Zhou Mei, who was the head teacher, accidentally “made it” Lost his admission ticket.