Chapter 9 : Selling A House

Silence, a long silence, after realizing what he said, Yu Shulin silently covered his face and said dryly, "No, nothing, I'm just in a bad mood, come out to relax, you don't have to worry..."

"Why are you in a bad mood?"

The conversation was interrupted, and the nerves that had been overly relaxed tonight couldn't get back. He opened his mouth, sighed, and told the truth: "I don't get good exam results, Yu Xiu is very annoying..."

"So the smelly ditch refers to your uncle?"

"……Ok."

"...The test results?"

"It sucks."

"..."

There was silence again, Yu Shulin squatted down, rubbed his face, and did mental construction for himself-there is nothing bad about grades. After two lives, grades are not important, not important at all!

The night got deeper and the noisy city calmed down, only the sound of cars passing by.

Liang Zhou obviously heard it too, and his voice was a bit low: "Where are you?"

Yu Shulin looked up at the street lamp and blinked, "Outside."

"Why not go back?"

"..."

"be lost?"

Yu Shulin wanted to be killed on the street light pole and reborn again.

"Take a taxi back."

"I have no money..." He bowed his head and sat on the croup, trying to make his voice sound calmer.

"What?" The noise of the car passing by was too loud, and Liang Zhou did not hear what he said clearly.

"I said I don't have money!" Yu Shulin became angry. You said you asked so clearly what you were doing. Don't you know that adolescent children have a rebellious period? Let you keep asking and keep asking, I'll be rebellious to show you today, I'm mad at you!

Liang Zhou obviously lacked the experience of getting along with adolescent children, so he paused and asked the original question: "Where are you?"

Yu Shulin expressed frustration: "I'm at the bus stop sign...I'm not a kid, I can find my way back." So don't ask so much, although the feeling of being cared about is very good. Addictive, but it's too shameful.

"I said the specific address."

"...100 meters to the right of Huading Hotel, Jianshe Road Ronghua Station stop sign."

"Stay where you are, and wait."

Liang Zhou hung up the phone when he finished speaking. Yu Shulin stared at the phone, grabbed his hair hard, and said he was not used to the abnormality he had just done.

Why did you get led by the nose by the other party, and answered whatever you asked? He was very upset, so what should he do now, should he stay in place obediently, or just leave? Does this cheap brother think he is stupid and troublesome?