Chapter 23 : Nightmare

The closer to the ward, the clearer the memory of Yu Shulin's previous life in his mind, and the resentment towards Yu Xiu's family in his heart was completely replaced by touch and sourness.

It is the person in the room who has been caring about himself.

Thinking about this, he felt a little eager to see him, and the more he leaped, the more urgent he got.

Liang Zhou was eating breakfast. He looked up and saw Yu Shulin opening the door. His expression softened. After seeing his expression clearly, he frowned again: "Why do you have red eyes and dark circles? You didn't sleep well?"

The concern in his eyes was so obvious that Yu Shulin couldn't even notice it. For a moment, there were mixed feelings in his heart. The memories of the previous life and this life were mixed, and his mood was ups and downs, he slammed forward a few steps, rushed to hug him, and his voice was weak. Choked: "Brother..."

Liang Zhou's face changed after a brush, and he hurriedly put down the spoon in his hand, hugged him back, and looked at Ling Chun who was entering the door with a dark face: "You bullied him?"

"..." It was simply inexplicable, can we still play happily together, Ling Chun was speechless.

"Shuling?" Liang Zhou touched the back of his neck, slightly tilted his head to speak, the other party hugged very tightly, and his nose was a little quick, as if he was about to cry.

Yu Shulin shook his head and blinked embarrassedly, trying to hold back the sudden tears, his voice muffled: "Nothing... I just didn't sleep well." Why is this person so good? People don't want to let go after catching them.

Didn't sleep well? Liang Zhou's tight body relaxed, and then he felt a little funny again. He patted his shoulder lightly and asked, "Have you had a nightmare?"

He withdrew from Liang Zhou's arms and looked at him with red eyes. For a long time, he burst out with a chuckle and nodded and said seriously: "Yes, I had a nightmare. I dreamed that I had chosen Yu Xiu as guardian, and I missed it with my brother. Then I was bullied by Yu Xiu's family so badly. Later he was sent to prison and died early."

"Nonsense." Liang Zhou said in a cold tone. After speaking, he felt that his tone was too cold, and his expression was gentle. He touched his hair and comforted: "Don't think about it. With me, they can't bully you. "

"Well, brother is the best." He grinned with a slightly silly smile, and then reached out and hugged Liang Zhou, spoiling it rarely.

Liang Zhou was a little uncomfortable with his bright eyes. He staggered his eyes, sternly, and pulled him off: "It's good to know, okay, you're so coquettish when you're already old, and let others see you as a joke." He was scared to cry, um...he raised his younger brother into a younger sister, what should I do?

The "other people watching the jokes" in the ward were almost scared to death by Liang Zhou. The face that wanted to laugh but had to be stern, just like a hairy boy who insisted on pretending to be deep when he fell in love for the first time Yes, the goose bumps are all up.

Zhang Qian rubbed his arms, patted the armrest of the sofa unbearably, and yelled: "Eh eh, pay attention, we are still there. Knowing that your brothers have a good relationship, can you not use us as a background board?"