Chapter 32 : The Fate Of Yu Xiu

After the boat was settled, Liang Zhou came to Yu Shulin's room, sat down by his bed, touched his forehead, and asked in a low voice, "Why are you still not asleep?"

Yu Shulin stretched out his hand from the quilt and gently held his palm. After hesitating for a long time, he asked: "Brother, were you... very busy some time ago?"

Liang Zhou knew that what he wanted to ask was about avoiding him some time ago, and he was very self-blame. He was silent for a long time and nodded: "...um."

Yu Shulin's hands tightened, his body came out of the quilt a little, looked up at him, and asked anxiously: "Will...will you be so busy from now on?"

The appearance of Yu Xiu evoked the gloomy memories of his last life. His relatives were almost his biggest weakness. He wanted to live in this life from his last life, but he just wanted a family member who was genuinely good to him. After his mother died, Liang Zhou became one. All his expectations and sentimental sustenance. The indifference during this period made him inexplicable, but also very wronged. He didn't understand what he had done wrong, and now Liang Zhou cared for him as much as before. He didn't want to continue the cold war.

Liang Zhou was suddenly satisfied when he looked at him like this...That's it, so be it. He stretched out his hand to cover Yu Shulin's eyes, bent over, closed his eyes and lowered his head and dropped a kiss on the back of his hand, then quickly got up, took his hand away, turned off the lamp, and whispered back in the dark, "No way. ...I'm done, go to sleep."

The next day, Liang Zhou turned off his work in the morning and had a brunch with Yu Shulin and Zhouhe.

"Cousin, you still have to go to work on New Year's Day." Zhouhe asked vaguely, biting the bun.

Liang Zhou pushed the milk in front of Yu Shulin and replied, "The entertainment company will be busy on holidays. There is a meeting in the afternoon. It has been arranged long ago and I can't push it off." After speaking, he looked at Yu Shulin, "Drink milk I will come back as soon as possible."

Yu Shulin smiled and nodded, "Okay."

Zhouhe glanced at him strangely, and then at Liang Zhou strangely, his eyes filled with confusion--how did it feel the atmosphere was weird.

After Liang Zhou left, the two of them nestled in the living room. Zhouhe took a look at the newspaper on the coffee table and found that the entertainment section of the newspaper actually included a piece of news about Liang Zhou with a picture. The picture was astonishingly yesterday Liang. The situation when Zhou took the two out of the hospital. Just such a simple photo, but in the report, there are all kinds of random guesses about the beauty of the drunk night party in the racing car, and the stomach hurts from seeing the boat and laughing.

"Oh, my cousin is so miserable, you have to cover your head and face wherever you go, otherwise it's the rhythm of the newspaper and TV, there is nothing.

Yu Shulin smiled, took the newspaper and looked at it and saw that the photo was taken very vaguely. He was relieved and said, "Don't talk about this, your homework, let's finish writing and then play the game." When he came out of the police station yesterday The police returned the schoolbags and game discs they had left on the spot. Although a few discs were trampled on, Zhouhe bought more, but there was more than half of them left to play.

"Whoever does his homework on the first day of the holiday." Zhou He wailed, but seeing Yu Shulin's insistence, think about having a good student in the experimental class by his side, and he can do his homework quickly, so he is still honest He dragged his schoolbag over and took out his homework.