Chapter 58 : Watches

In the office, Teacher Gao looked at Li Tao and Yu Shulin with a dark face, and slapped the table angrily: "You are in the third year of high school! Do you understand what it means? This year is very important! Very important! Why, think the college entrance examination is easy? If you calm down and study, there will be a good university waiting for you? Dreaming! I tell you, it’s useless to be high-minded, but being down-to-earth is serious! Your most important identity now is a student. The main task of a student is to study. The sky is a little messy!"

Yu Shulin listened with his head down, the more he listened, the more he realized that he was not reprimanding himself and Li Tao. Looking sideways at Liu Fen who was standing at the desk next door, it was clear that Teacher Gao was venting their anger.

Teacher Tian was blushing and white when he was said by Teacher Gao. She inevitably became a little angry when she was always gentle, but the two children in Class 2 were indeed right. She was wrong, and Teacher Gao couldn't refute it. Sprinkled it on Liu Fen.

"Liu Fen." She frowned, her gentle and soft voice sinking, with some dislikes: "Since the summer vacation, classmates have been reporting to me your various problems, what affects the harmony of the class and destroys the class The learning atmosphere, inspiring some students to participate in that and what kind of draft, I thought you would feel relieved after the summer vacation, but now, why are you getting more and more disrespectful! As a learning committee, where is your role model? You're in the third year of high school, can you be a little bit serious!"

As she said that, she really got angry, took out the ranking list that had just been discharged from the drawer, slammed it on the table, and pressed harder: "Look at your test results, are you worthy of your study committee position? The teacher has always trusted you very much, and feels that although your mind is a little impetuous, you still have a sense of measure, but look at this...you see for yourself!"

"Teacher..." Liu Fen saw the always gentle class teacher lose her temper. He became more guilty and softened. Hearing her mention her grades, Liu Fen hurriedly picked up the ranking table and looked at it carefully.

Teacher Tian sighed and shook his head. The anger came and went quickly. He sighed: "I can't take you in the third year of high school. You can work hard after you go to the ordinary class. Remember to take care of your studies and learn if you have any difficulties. You can come to me."

"Teacher, what are you talking about? What normal class? By the way, what about my grades? Why aren't there on this ranking table?" Liu Fen's face turned pale, and his face was panic.

"Look down." Teacher Tian felt a little tired, and fell silent after speaking. Her personality is too soft, and it is very stressful to manage a class. Liu Fen's repeated troubles, she can no longer manage.

Liu Fen's hands trembled when he heard the words, his face was pale, and he looked at him line by line, and finally saw his name among more than 150 people.

"One hundred and fifty-three...No, how could this be..." She was a little dazed, and she shouldn't. She obviously played well in the test, but why did she lose so much ranking? She has been a study committee member for two years, and her ranking has never dropped out of the top 50 of her grade! Girls are fond of her, and boys admire her. How could she fall out of the experimental class? No, this is impossible!

Seeing her like this, Mr. Tian felt relented and persuaded: "If you just fall to a hundred and ten, I can still find a way to keep you in the experimental class, but now... Class 3, Class 5, Class 11, these classes The overall results are pretty good, you think about it, I will find a way to help you arrange a better one."