Chapter 85 : The Retired Movie King (3)

After a quiet and awkward dinner.

"Are you full?"

"Yes."

"Would you like something to drink?"

"No, thank you for your hospitality, I will..."

"I just moved here today, and some things haven't been packed yet. If it's not troublesome... help?"

He Long glanced at the table full of dishes, silently swallowed the goodbye that was rushing to his mouth, nodded, "Okay." Forget it, it's a bit short, help clean up the things before leaving.

There are not many things to pack, only a few cardboard boxes, He Long simply put all the things in the utility room neatly, and bid farewell again, "It's too late, I will..."

"Thanks for your hard work." Guan Bowen interrupted him and handed him a bag. "In return, thank you for the refreshment."

Guan Bowen, who smiled and sent back gifts in home clothes... He Long felt a bit stiff in his thinking.

"Thank you." He took the bag, paused, and said, "If you need help call me in the future."

Guan Bowen smiled cordially, "I will."

"Farewell."

"I will send you out."

A natural farewell and a flat departure.

After He Long walked out of the courtyard, he couldn't help but look back at Guan Bowen, who was still standing at the door with a smile on his face, and frowned. I always feel something is wrong...weird...what is wrong...

After returning to Liangzhou Villa, He Bo opened the gift given by Guan Bowen.

Tea, fine tea, very expensive tea... He Bo's favorite tea.

"This Mr. Guan... has a heart." He Bo picked up the tea with a serious face and held it tightly, as if he didn't want to let go.

He Long: "..."

"Mr. Guan just moved here, there must be a lot of discomfort, you remember to help others."

"..."

"Have you heard?"

"...Heard." All of this today...what's wrong?

On weekends, dinner, Guan Bowen personally cooks.

He Long was sitting in the dining room peeling beans in a subtle mood, Liang Zhou and Yu Shulin were watching a movie in the living room, Zhang Qian and Zhao Zhi were setting up a barbecue in the yard, Ling Chun had just finished a case in s city, exhausted and collapsed. Waiting to eat on the sofa in the small hall.

There is harmony...but I always feel that something is wrong.

"He Long, you go to the refrigerator to get something to drink, Zhang Qian and the others should be thirsty."

He Long got up to get it.

"He Long, Xiaoyu said he is hungry, so you can bring some snacks."