Chapter 43 : Division Of Subjects And Classes

After the sub-subject examination, the liberal arts sub-subject finally started.

Of course, Yu Shulin entered the experimental class of science. He was still in the second class, and the head teacher was still Gao. However, Wang Zhi was sadly assigned to a group, so he had no choice but to say goodbye in tears to everyone he was familiar with, and went to the next door. The good news is that although Liu Fen also chose science, he did not get his wish in the same class with Yu Shulin, which is gratifying.

The classmates who moved into the new classroom were very excited and got together to talk in twos and threes, making it noisy. Yu Shulin held the book and took a seat in the fourth row.

Some students he knew came over to say hello. He responded with a smile, talking and laughing as he packed his books, and occasionally took out the snacks in his bag to share with everyone. The affinity was first-rate. Yes, that's right. After learning that he was re-divided into classes, Aunt Liu stuffed him a bunch of snacks. She called it: Sharing food can quickly increase the relationship between classmates and help him integrate into the new class.

Facts have proved that this method is very useful and the power of food is enormous.

Several classmates who wanted to get close to Yu Shulin looked at the empty seat next to him and were ready to move, but when they saw a crowd of people there, they felt a little embarrassed and wanted to wait until there were fewer people.

Li Tao stepped into the classroom with the book in his arms and looked around. When he saw Yu Shulin surrounded by the crowd, his expression relaxed a little. He strode over, ignoring the group of people around him, and put the book on the table next to Yu Shulin. Looking at him, he asked, "Is anyone sitting here?"

"Uh, no." Yu Shulin was stunned and shook his head to answer.

"Then I'll sit here." Li Tao pulled out the chair and sat down, tidying up the textbooks, and lying on the table naturally, directly treating the other students around him as air.

The classmates looked at each other, and then quickly bid farewell to the birds and beasts. They didn't want to look at Li Tao's stinky face, Shulin was also really pitiful, and Li Tao was chosen to be at the same table.

The classmates who want to be at the same table with Yu Shulin are depressed, sad, regretful-I would have taken the initiative if I knew it! Yu Shulin has such a good temperament, has patience, and has good grades. What a good candidate at the same table!

Damn Li Tao!

When Teacher Gao stepped into the classroom, the classmates were still chatting fiercely, his face turned dark, he smashed the lesson plan on the desk and said loudly: "Class is in, quiet!"

The original second class students closed their mouths and sat down. The newly joined classmates looked at this and that, and then looked at the black-faced teacher Gao, and sat down honestly.

"Well, that's good." Teacher Gao was very satisfied with their obedient, and his attitude became gentle: "You are now in the second year of high school, and you must study harder. Now let's find out." Turning around, he brushed on the blackboard again. And write down two questions.

After finishing writing, he turned back and glanced at the students who were sitting obediently, and asked slowly, "Who will do it?"