Chapter 18 : Supplementary Examination

Everyone sat down in the living room, and the round-faced boy was like a sting on the sofa. He rubbed it over, but refused to settle down. He looked at Liang Zhou with bright eyes, and wanted to lick it.

"Sit down, what do you look like!" The old man scolded him, and then looked at Liang Zhou: "If you don't have anything to do, don't go to the Three Treasures Hall. Let's talk, what can I do."

"I want my brother to take the make-up exam in City No. 2 Middle School." Liang Zhou pointed to Yu Shulin who was sitting next to him. "He is in W City's junior high school."

Seeing the old man's eyes turn to him, Yu Shulin smiled and said politely: "Hi, teacher Gao, my name is Yu Shulin."

"Yeah." The old man nodded, satisfied with his politeness, "How many scores did you score on the high school entrance examination?"

The high school entrance examination scores were almost becoming his nightmare, and Yu Shulin lowered his head in shame and reported his score.

The old man frowned, a little dissatisfied with the answer he heard.

Liang Zhou also frowned, looking at his former teacher with some dissatisfaction. He didn't like to see Yu Shulin now, his brother should be proud and dazzling.

"What are your eyes!" Teacher Gao was angry.

When the round-faced boy heard the score, his eyes finally moved away from Liang Zhou, and he fell curiously on Yu Shulin.

Teacher Gao's wife walked out of the kitchen, wiping his hands, staring at his wife in dissatisfaction, and said: "You are hungry, come and eat first, and then slowly reminisce after eating."

"Huh." Teacher Gao took the lead to get up and walk towards the dining table.

During the meal, Teacher Gao asked Yu Shulin about his situation. When he learned that he did not perform well in the entrance examination because of the sudden death of his mother, his expression became much gentler, and his eyes showed some sympathy.

After the meal, he took out a set of test papers for Yu Shulin to do, and he led Liang Zhou to the study.

The round-faced boy wanted to come forward to talk, but was taken away by Teacher Gao's wife.

As the living room calmed down, Yu Shulin took out a pen and scratch paper from his backpack, spread out the test paper that Teacher Gao had given him, and took out the math papers and started working.

A summer tutoring is still very effective. He has now thoroughly understood the content of the junior high school, and even previewed part of the high school textbooks. The learning speed is simply against the sky.

He made the papers very fast, and when Teacher Gao and Liang Zhou came out of the conversation, there was only the last English test paper in his hand.

Teacher Gao flipped through several test papers he had completed, then looked at the half-written English test papers in his hand, nodded, sat on the sofa, took out the red pen from his pocket and approved it.

Liang Zhou sat down beside Yu Shulin and looked at his clean and beautiful handwriting, his eyes softened a lot.

When he finished the English test papers, Teacher Gao over there had already approved the test papers in his hand, and finally showed some smiles on his face: "It's not bad, the foundation is very solid, the problem-solving is very flexible, and it is a good seed."