Chapter 52 : Acceptance

After making a decision in my heart, the thoughts I had been suppressing surged.

Yu Shulin ran to Liang Zhou's room and sat there for a long time, finally plucking up the courage, went back to the room, took his cell phone, and called Liang Zhou.

Still shut down.

He frowned and called the company, but the secretary did not know where the boss was. In desperation, he pulled out Zhang Qian's phone number and made a call. As a result, the other party screamed with anger when he heard Liang Zhou's name. He kept accusing the boss of being innocent, and he was too neat to throw his hand at the shopkeeper. . In the end, the mature Zhao Zhi was the most reliable. He gave him an address. He searched the Internet and found that it was an old town in S city.

S City, isn't that a place where Ling Chun often stays? He was stunned, then called Ling Chun, but no one answered.

It's so difficult to find someone... He put down his phone, looked at the address written on the note, and sighed.

At ten o'clock in the evening, Ling Chun's call came back.

"Xiaoyu, what are you calling to find me?"

Ling Chun's voice sounded a little low and looked very tired. Yu Shulin hesitated for a while and asked: "Big Brother Ling, has my brother contacted you recently?"

"Your brother?" Ling Chun raised his voice, was silent for a while, and said vaguely: "Of course I have contacted, but not much. You know, he and I are busy."

"That... is he in S city now? How does he look like?" Yu Shulin said, glanced at the calendar on the table, and turned his eyes on several dates.

"People are indeed here, but they are in a bad state. People have lost a lot of weight. Xiaoyu, have you two quarreled?" Ling Chun's voice softened, and his tone was full of concern.

Lost a circle? He frowned, annoyed and worried, and finally made a decision in his heart, saying: "There is no quarrel...Please persuade my brother Ling, let him rest well, and have time to talk, I will sleep, good night." He dropped the phone, and take out his backpack and start packing.

S city.

Ling Chun put the phone back in his pocket and looked at Liang Zhou on the opposite side: "Worried?"

Liang Zhou's face was sullen and his brows kept frowning. He took his mobile phone out of his pocket, looked at it, put it back, and put it back in the chair, rubbing his eyebrows with a sullen face, waved his hand and said, "Forget it, since I have decided to give him time to think clearly, I shouldn’t give up halfway. Shulin is very dependent on me, and I don’t want to use words to confuse  him.” Although he was very calm and strong after his feelings became clear, he felt uneasy and uncertain after leaving city b It got deeper and deeper, and even faintly regretted his impulse at that time. It is too difficult for him not to contact Shulin for so long.

"He has begun to take the initiative to care about your condition, which is a good thing." Ling Chun soothed: "Your decision is right. If you push too hard, the child will have rebellious mentality. Xiaoyu has a good impression of you. Yeah, it will work."

Liang Zhou was silent, reaching into his pocket and constantly rubbing the phone case.

Two days later, the May Day holiday arrived.