Chapter 56 : Yang Lin

The music was still drifting briskly. At the entrance of the hall, Yang Lin stood there in embarrassment, her breath rushing and her lower abdomen slightly convex. She vigorously waved away the hand that the servant was blocking, her eyes circled in the hall, and she rushed towards the brightest main stage, screaming as she rushed: "Liang Zixiu, you are playing tricks on me to deceive me, and now you want to block me when your married to Miss Liu, you dream!"

When this remark came out, everyone was shocked.

Yu Shulin took a closer look at the visitors, and said in surprise: "Yang Lin?"

Liang Zhou glanced lightly at Yang Lin's holding belly, and whispered: "Yang Lin has become a lot more low-key during this period. I thought it was the last time that the film did not work well. Ronghua treated her coldly. Now it seems... There is a problem. It seems that Zhang Qian's investigation was not careful enough."

Yang Lin's long skirt was wrinkled unbearably, the delicate shawl on her shoulders was also crooked, her hair was slightly messy, she probably cried, her eyeliner fainted, and she looked a bit dirty. She rushed to the main stage and pointed at Liang Zixiu and yelled: "You coaxed me to go abroad for a birth check, but you secretly got engaged with this slut at home, shamelessly! Even if you cheat, you're not even worried about me. , It’s a big deal to beat the child and continue to work hard! But Liang Zixiu! You shouldn’t want to block Xue Zang me! Now if you don’t make me feel better, then I won’t make you feel better!"

The room was very quiet, with only brisk music, Yang Lin's voice was sharp and high-pitched, everyone heard these words clearly, and after a moment of silence, they began to whisper.

Liu Yufen's complexion became pale since Yang Lin appeared. Now, after hearing what she said, her eyes were on her lower abdomen, her pupils shrank, she turned her head slowly, looked at the man beside her, and her voice trembled: "Zi Xiu, what is going on?"

Liang Zixiu recovered from the surprise and panic, hurriedly embraced her, and hurriedly explained: "No, Yufen, don't get me wrong. This woman is slandering me. She is just an outdated artist in the company. I don't know her. Why do you treat me like this?" After speaking, he turned his head and looked at Yang Lin, his eyes full of threats: "Why are you woman slandering me and ruining my engagement party! Say, who arranged it for you!"

"Heh, arrangement?" Yang Lin ignored him, gave him a mocking look, and turned his attention to Liu Yufen, showing a sympathetic and ironic smile, and said quietly, "Miss Liu, do you think this man next to you is a good thing? Ronghua has so many young female artists, most of whom have been provoked by him. He is a stallion, a scum! You better wake up."

"Shut up!" Liang Jian strode out from the back of the table and shouted loudly: "My Ronghua is not thin to you, why do you pour dirty water on the company like this! The servants, throw this crazy woman out !"

After he finished speaking, he turned to look at Liu Qiang and explained, "This woman is a lunatic, don't get me wrong, I will drive her out."

Liu Qiang's face was gloomy, watching the farce without speaking.

"Let’s see who dares to move me!" Yang Lin screamed, avoiding the servant who came closer, touching her slightly convex belly, and staring at Liu Yufen with a sneer: "Miss Liu, do you want me to dig the kid in this belly? Come out and let people see if it’s your man’s kind?"

"No..." Liu Yufen shivered by the coldness in her eyes, her face became paler and her lips trembled: "Zi, Zixiu, what she said is fake, right? A fake! A fake!"