Chapter 50 : It's New Year Again

As the New Year approaches, the students are a little impetuous.

Li Tao was lying on the table reading a book, He glanced at the new watch on Yu Shulin's wrist, his eyes narrowed: "The watch is very beautiful."

Yu Shulin was stunned, raised his left wrist and shook, and smiled: "Thank you, my neighbor brother gave me a New Year's gift in advance."

"Then your brother is very generous." The latest model of the Guerra family, which is equivalent to nearly one hundred thousand yuan in RMB, is very generous.

"Is it expensive?" Yu Shulin wondered: "But my brother said it's cheap."

Thinking of the multi-million dollar watches at home, Li Tao pondered for a while, then went back to read the book: "It's not too expensive, it's more expensive for students."

For students? Thinking of the one thousand yuan watch he used before, Yu Shulin touched the new watch on his wrist and nodded in agreement: "The one thousand yuan watch is indeed more expensive."

"..." More than ten thousand yuan? Li Tao glanced at his wrist and lowered his eyes.

In the final exam, Yu Shulin took the first place again. In order to reward him, Liang Zhou personally cooks a meal for him. As for the taste...this is all about your mind, don't pay too much attention to the details.

When the winter homework is about to be finished, the new year finally comes.

On New Year's Eve, Yu Shulin brought a New Year's gift and beamed with Liang Zhou to have a reunion dinner in the Zhou family's old house.

"Very happy?" Liang Zhou glanced at him, took the New Year's gift in his hand and put it in the back seat of the car to help him fasten his seat belt.

Yu Shulin was a little embarrassed. He was really looking forward to going to Zhou's for a reunion dinner. The feeling of a family gathering together to chat and laugh was so fascinating. He tidyed up his scarf, covered the corners of his mouth, and said in a concealed manner: "I have a red envelope."

Liang Zhou smiled, and rubbed his hair with his hands, "Stupid."

There is a lively scene in the courtyard. Zhouhe did not play firecrackers this year, but honestly posted Spring Festival couplets with Zhouqi. The elders set up a table in the yard. Uncle Zhou Qingren and his two aunts were rubbing with a strange man while playing mahjong, the uncle Zhou Qinghe and the old man were playing chess, the old lady pulled Zhou Shi and said affectionately, and the atmosphere was full of warmth.

Seeing Liang Zhou and Yu Shulin walking with him, Zhouhe cheered and stopped helping Zhou Qi to lift the ladder. He ran over and said loudly, "Cousin Happy New Year, I wish all the best, health and safety." After making a tweet, he smiled and stretched out his hand: "Red envelope, red envelope, take it quickly."

"As long as you are impatient, you have to say this every year, and you don't change the word." Liang Zhou said, handing him the prepared red envelope with a smile in his eyes.

"It’s not all like New Year’s greetings. What do you choose." After getting the red envelope, Zhou He was fat, ignored him, and went to see Yu Shulin: "Shu Lin, I got a new computer. Running games is fast, so you should buy it soon. One, let's play the same game, I will take you!"