Chapter 79 : The Popular Lover (1)

Qing Chi International, Chairman's Office.

Zhang Qian was holding the newspaper and smiled without image, "The grand occasion: Thousands of people are spread out! Due to a sudden failure of the line, the students of the B University xx campus were urgently transferred to the campus basketball hall to rest... Hahaha, the high temperature alarm was issued. In a few days, why the line of Shulin school failed? Hahahaha, and the reporter's words, pomp, hahaha, I like this description."

He Long glanced at him silently, opened the document in his hand again, lowered his head to concentrate on the document.

"I remember that Shulin lives in the new campus. How come the new campus will have a line failure? By the way, Shulin will be a sophomore in the second half of the year. After the mandatory residence is over, can I go home and live?" Zhao Zhi turned off The computer page, asked doubts.

He Long glanced at Zhang Qian, who was still focusing on newspapers, and replied, "I called and asked. This time the line failed because a batch of old campuses of University B were newly installed with air conditioners, and the lines were directly paralyzed because they couldn't afford it. Will Lin go home to live... The boss hasn't communicated with him yet."

Zhao Zhi nodded to express his understanding, squinted at Zhang Qian, and lost a document. "Don't laugh, have you read the new project? The entertainment city is about to finish, don't be sloppy."

"I know." Zhang Qian waved his hand indifferently, his gaze still stuck on the news picture in the newspaper: "I have read the project proposal. I have changed a little bit. It has already been sent to your email address. Go and read it yourself. ."

"Really?" Liang Zhou came in with a dark face and opened the door, full of air-conditioning. "Me and Yan Kaiwen are going through the gap. Some facilities need to be added to the entertainment city. This is the list. Zhang Qian, you go and do it."

Zhang Qian raised his head quickly, and couldn't say anything: "Why me? I shouldn't be responsible for this piece. I have a lot of work on my hands."

"There is still time to read this kind of boring newspaper, which proves that you don't have enough work." Liang Zhou went to the desk and opened the drawer, took out a document and threw it in front of him, and began to tidy up the table. If you have something, you will open the meeting first, and report the results to me at night, and that's it, I will go first." After speaking, I received the things in the drawer and locked them and strode out.

Zhao Zhi frowned, "What is so urgent? Could it be that the newly opened branch of Rongguang has a problem?"

"No." Liang Zhou held the doorknob, turned his head, glanced at the newspaper under Zhang Qian's arm, with a bit of gritted teeth in his tone, "Someone is reluctant to think about it, I'm going to catch him back."

Snapped--

The office door is closed.

Zhang Qian retracted his gaze at the door, touched his tortured little heart, looked at Zhao Zhi, and whispered, "Zhou he is..."

"The jar of vinegar turned over." Zhao Zhi concluded and got up to collect things. "Before he comes back, you'd better find a way to get the newspaper in front of you. Also, have you finished the report that you prepared last week? The meeting will be used. He Long, there are some details about what I discussed with you yesterday and need to be confirmed. Before the meeting starts, do you mind taking up your time?"