Chapter 30 : Farm House

After soaking for half an hour, everyone got up. After returning to the room to take a shower and change their clothes, they gathered in the hot spring bathhouse and ordered a few cups of warm soup to drink.

"People are clamoring about health all day long, do we count it?" Zhang Qian sighed lazily on the sofa after drinking the soup.

No one cares about him, everyone is enjoying this rare leisure, and doesn't want to talk nonsense with him.

Zhang Qian rolled his eyes and simply took out his mobile phone from his pocket and started playing.

The box was quiet, Yu Shulin drank the soup, leaning on the sofa a little sleepy.

"Troubled?" Liang Zhou approached him and asked softly.

He blinked sleepily and rubbed his stomach: "Well, I'm too full to eat. I don't want to move."

Zhao Yun was lying in Zhao Zhi’s arms, his eyelids drooping, and he was about to fall asleep. Liang Zhou looked at him and Yu Shulin, his eyes were stained with a smile-he would sleep when he was full, like a pig .

...Just too skinny.

"Fuck, Yang Lin has joined Ronghua!" Zhang Qian suddenly jumped up with his mobile phone. Yu Shulin, who was almost asleep, was awakened and looked at him with wide eyes with a little dazed eye.

Zhao Yun had fallen asleep completely, he just moved uneasily when he heard the noise, changed his posture, and fell asleep again.

"Call anything, go and go." Liang Zhou frowned and glanced at Zhang Qian, rubbing Yu Shulin's hair comfortably, got up and coaxed: "Shulin, don't sleep when you wake up, let's go back to the room to sleep."

"Ah? Oh." Yu Shulin rubbed his face to make himself more awake, stretched out and stood up.

Zhang Qian also noticed that he was speaking too loudly, so he hurriedly lowered the volume, picked up his jacket and got up, followed them out, still angrily said: "Ronghua and Yang Lin are so annoying, they are jumping in front of them every day. I really want to choke to death."

Ling Chun yawned. After drinking, he drank some soup and was also a little sleepy: "Wait when you have the strength to strangle them, why are you so energetic, go back to your room and sleep."

Zhao Zhi adjusted his posture and hugged Zhao Yun, and sighed as he walked: "Young people are in good spirits. I'm old, so I can't do it."

Zhang Qian swept across their relaxed faces, black lines. Should he be proud that his schedule is very comfortable, or should he worry that this group of people will retire early?

Yu Shulin was too sleepy. The body that had soaked in the hot spring always felt limp. After drinking the warm soup, the whole stomach warmed, and his brain became more and more confused. He insisted on washing and changing into pajamas, and then climbed into bed. Before he had time to talk to Liang Zhou, he fell asleep.

Seeing this, Liang Zhou shook his head helplessly, put down his pajamas, and leaned over to help him cover the quilt. His eyes touched the buttons of his pajamas that he had buttoned in a mess, his hand paused, and he stretched it out carefully to help him unbutton and re-button it. Yu Shulin, who was disturbed in his sleep, moved, turned over and buried his head in the quilt.