032; you fucking liar

third person.

that following friday, just past seven in the evening almost everyone was at the annual christmas party. the group of seven were stood outside in the front yard, having already watched corbyn head inside with both rosie and lucy by his side, and all of them shot each a small glance before they shook their heads.

"he is in for a shock." jack nodded, "and i don't know if i am nervous or excited for it."

"i'm nervous," zach replied, "only because of mollie, i don't want her to get hurt."

"she should be here in five minutes." nicole told the group, letting out a small sigh as she took a few sips of her drink, "i think max is dropping her off."

"does max know about the plan?"

"yup," she nodded, " mollie told him a few days ago."

"well that basically means she's definitely doing something," charlie looked at nicole confused, "she never tells max anything like this."

nicole nodded, glancing down the road and noticing a set of lights heading towards the house, knowing that it was going to be max and mollie. and inside that car, max had an obvious look of concern on his face.

"what if he hurts you?" max asked as mollie looked at him, "like gets mad and loses it?"

"then i'll hurt him back," she shrugged, taking off her seatbelt as they pulled up outside the house that was hosting the party, "are you waiting here?"

"do you want me to?"

"yeah," mollie slowly nodded before her head turned towards her window, looking over at the house.

"are you breaking up with him?" max asked the girl, watching her slowly shake her head, "even though he lied to you?"

"he didn't cheat-"

"that isn't the only reason people break up," max interrupted her, "lying in a relationship is a big red flag, you know that right?"

"yeah," mollie nodded before she turned back to him, "i'll be back in ten minutes."

"okay," max slowly nodded, watching his sister get out of the car as he let out a sigh before he leg started to subtly bounce up and down.

once the girl shut the door to the car, she almost immediately spotted her friend group, which she quickly walked over to and gave them a small smile.

"you look like a nervous wreck." daniel spoke up, "i thought you didn't mind confronting people."

mollie shrugged, folding her arms and crossing an ankle over the other before she looked at nicole, "where is he?"

"inside."

"with..?"

"rosie and lucy," she frowned as mollie nodded, grabbing her phone and calling her boyfriend's number, "mollie what are you-"

"hi," she said as corbyn picked up the call, interrupting nicole's sentence, "what are you doing right now? do you want to facetime?"

"i'm with family," he replied before going silent for a few seconds, "it's a family party.. so i can't facetime right now."

"ok," mollie sighed, ending the call and looking back up at nicole.

"he lied?" she asked.

"he lied." the girl replied, slowly backing away from the group before turning herself around, heading towards the entrance of the house with the group subtly following behind her.