074; and i'm a virgin

third person.

the plans to meet the friend group turned out more than successful and everyone had been sat around the picnic for the past few hours. dawn and corbyn had already somewhat argued over the boy's girlfriend, and despite their multiple threats towards each other neither of them actually initiated any sort of playful fight, yet instead agreed to drop the situation. 

"dawn just hates to admit i'm better than her," corbyn shrugged, his arm around mollie's waist as he took a sip of his drink, "sucks to suck, dawn."

"your girlfriend made out with me," dawn mentioned, watching the boy choke on his drink before he looked at mollie.

"it was a dare," mollie said through a laugh.

"the dare was actually just a small kiss," dawn replied, "we just made it more passionate, she's a good kisser."

"god you're going to set him off in a minute." rowan laughed, "are you trying to make him get jealous of something that happened in december?"

"did you like kissing her?" corbyn asked mollie, who shrugged.

"i mean i'd do it again if i was single," mollie nodded, looking at corbyn and smiling before the boy glared at dawn.

"hey, she said if she was single, no cheating is allowed here." dawn held her hands up, "i'm not a homewrecker, i'm just gay."

"literally how does that make sense?" cara tilted her head, "are you high dawn?"

"no not really," she shook her head, "don't think so."

"she is," cleo nodded.

"yeah that was obvious," rowan smiled, "mollie are you ever coming back here?"

"yeah it's proper lonely." evie frowned, "the group isn't complete."

"oh i gave up on school," mollie shook her head, "it's a no from me, i'm just gonna do my own thing."

"fair enough," cleo replied, "you should make a business and sell your artwork, that would make good money."

"yeah i had that idea but then i also want to be a therapist," mollie shrugged, "so i don't know."

"a therapist?" corbyn glanced at her, "baby you can't even deal with your own pro-"

"remember that hole you were digging a few weeks back?" mollie interrupted her boyfriend as he slowly nodded, "it's still there, so be careful."

"you never do anything about it," he shrugged.

"man, he's asking to be killed," rowan shook his head, the rest of the group nodding in agreement before they all laughed slightly.

"alright," mollie slowly nodded, turning back to the friend group as corbyn's smile slowly fell, a look of concern appearing on his face.

"my guy is dead," dawn laughed, "he's a goner, mollie let me know when he's gone."

"dawn is so desperate." evie rolled her eyes, "dawn she is dating someone please go find someone else to obsess over."

"i have multiple people i obsess over," dawn argued, "including zendaya."

"zendaya is the reason i question my sexuality." cleo raised her eyebrows as mollie turned away from the conversation, looking towards the boy sat beside her.

"you have pretty eyes," mollie told him, a small smile on her face, "and a pretty smile."

"oh thank you," he returned the smile, placing a quick kiss on her forehead, "you have an even prettier smile."

"do you want to make out?" the girl mumbled, scratching the back of her neck as corbyn raised his eyebrows.

"are you horny?"

"shut the fuck up," she looked at him, "no."

"you so are." he laughed slightly, "i don't know if i want to make out though, i thought we were spending the day with the group."

"but corbynn," mollie frowned, rolling her eyes before she looked back at the group, grabbing one of the oreos from the middle of the circle while corbyn's smile remained on his face.

watching the girl keep that same annoyed expression on her face for the next few minutes or so, the boy eventually grabbed his phone before he stood up, throwing on his hoodie.

"we're gonna go grab some dunkin," corbyn spoke up as mollie looked up at him, "we'll be back in forty five minutes or something, i just want a coffee."

"by we i think he means i go with him," mollie added on, standing up while the group nodded.

"okay," cara smiled, "we'll see you in a bit."

"mhm," she nodded, grabbing corbyn's hand while the two walked over to his car, "simp, you're a simp."

"you're horny," corbyn looked at her before the girl slapped his arm, "ouch."

"i'm aggressive too." she said, getting into the passenger side of his car as corbyn got into the drivers side, "i'm not horny."

"and i'm a virgin," the boy looked at her confused, "see, now we've both lied."

"fine maybe a little," mollie folded her arms, glancing over at his dashboard only to notice he had placed a new polaroid there, "are you serious?"

"what?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"you never took a polaroid nude of me so where did you even-"

"i printed it off my phone," he shrugged, beginning to make the drive to a secluded area that wasn't near the friend group, "i have two up here, one is a nude and the other is my favourite photo of you, the one with the cotton candy."

"i don't know if i should say that's cute or weird." mollie admitted, "because i know i let it slide with daniel last time but if any of your friends see a nude of me, i'm-"

"no one is going to see that," corbyn shook his head before he turned the polaroid face down, "but i might get horny if i look at it so maybe i shouldn't have it in my car."

"keep the cotton candy one in here not the nude one weirdo," she sighed, "i don't even look good in that, ew."

"uh, you look perfect." he told her, pulling into an empty parking lot before his car came to a stop, "i have never seen anyone more beautiful."

"stop being soft."

"no," he looked at her before taking off his seatbelt, "anyway we now technically have half an hour to make out sooo..."

"that's fine with me."

a/n

six chapters

also we lowkey stan horny mollie ngl it's a vibe

and do we wanna know the title for the third book as a hint to the plot ;)