005; just fuck off

third person.

"no mollie?" juliet asked as she walked up to corbyn, watching him look up from his phone and shake his head, "she went to that college in new york then?"

"yup, she did." he nodded.

"and how is she finding that?" the girl asked, taking a seat opposite the boy before he put his phone into his pocket.

"i think she likes it," corbyn replied, a small smile on his face, "only downside is that she's so far away now but i think she's enjoying it so as long as she's happy it's all good."

"and has anyone tried to hit on you?"

"no..? are they supposed to?"

"well no," juliet tilted her head slightly, "but since you're kind of already the talk of everyone's conversations and people are saying you're the hottest guy here, i thought someone would try hit on you."

"like the girl now coming over," she continued, letting out a sigh as corbyn looked behind his shoulder, quickly turning back to juliet once he realised who it was.

and as she sat down beside the boy, ella gave them both a smile, "hi corbyn."

"ella," he nodded once, sighing slightly.

"how is everything going with you and mollie?"

"amazing, actually." corbyn smiled, looking at her, "yeah she's visiting soon and i can't wait to see her. everything is perfect, thanks."

"oh," she slowly nodded, the girl sat opposite them trying to hold back her laughter as ella raised her eyebrows for a split second, "it's just that michael said you guys weren't talking anymore so-"

"huh?"

"sorry to interrupt but we need to talk to corbyn," jonah interrupted the conversation as him and daniel pulled him off of the seat he was sat on in the middle of one of the canteen's near by, quickly pulling him away from the conversation.

"no wait i need to hear what michael-"

"he's just starting stuff again." jonah looked at him, "ignore it because we all know you'll just send him to hospital again and you'll be kicked out of college."

"ok but if it's about mollie then-"

"corbyn." daniel said, "stop."

"how about instead of listening to the shit michael says, you go catch up with your girlfriend about college," jonah suggested as daniel quickly nodded in agreement.

"sucks for you, she isn't replying right now." corbyn told them both as the three came to a stop, "she hasn't been answering for a few hours."

"then call her?"

"i think she's just struggling again." he shrugged, pulling his phone out of his pocket and checking for any messages, "which sucks because i can't be there."

"sorry," daniel mumbled, "i can't really offer advice, i don't know her that well."

"you can ask nicole?" jonah suggested to corbyn, who slowly nodded, "nicole and charlie, they probably know."

"i'll just keep trying to reach her." corbyn said, "i don't want to worry nicole or charlie."

"i'm sure they wouldn't mind." jonah replied.

"if mollie really needed you she'd let you know, wouldn't she?" daniel furrowed his eyebrows before corbyn shook his head.

"no she just shuts me out."