078; no comment

third person.

it was the next morning and the sun had only just began to shine through the blinds of mollie's room. her and corbyn were both still asleep, her arms wrapped around the boy who had his head rested on her chest, in the same position he had fell asleep in from the night before.

the girl hadn't moved from her spot either, her arms were still tightly wrapped around the boy just like he had wanted them while he was crying less then twelve hours ago and the blanket she had pulled over the two of them was still just below corbyn's shoulders.

and as usual, he was the first one out of the pair to wake up, the sound of his phone being heard from across the room as he furrowed his eyebrows slightly, still half asleep. 

but as he let out a groan and slowly managed to get out of his girlfriend's grip, corbyn walked over to his phone and picked it up, a look of confusion still on his face as he walked back to mollie's bed.

"why'd you get up?" mollie mumbled, rubbing her eyes before she let out a yawn, turning onto her side.

"my phone went off," he shrugged, staring at the screen, "some music company emailed me."

"what did they say?"

"that they think i have potential," corbyn replied, "as in to go far and be well-known, they offered me a deal."

"oh." she paused, sitting herself up before the girl rested her head on the boy's shoulder, looking down at his phone screen, "a deal as in a contract?"

"um, no i don't think so." he shook his head, "they said if i wanted to talk about it and be properly informed then they can arrange a meeting with me but it's basically them saying they see potential and think i could be a celebrity."

"that's cool."

"that's a waste of my time." corbyn huffed, turning his phone off before wrapping his arms around mollie's waist.

"why?" she asked before turning to face him, "i think you should do it, you said you wanted a career in music."

"yeah not at 19." he laughed slightly, "i want a career in it but it's not worth it, i'll eventually find it boring."

"but isn't it better if you start at a younger age?"

"i don't know," corbyn shrugged, placing a few kisses on her cheek as the girl smiled slightly, "now you're making me rethink my decision."

"i'm just saying, if you do want to go for it then do it while you have that offer," mollie suggested, "or mention the band idea to the label or something, just do it while you have the opportunity because you might not later on."

"but you don't want me to-"

"i didn't say that," she shook her head, "i want you to do whatever you will be happy with, what i think shouldn't influence your decision."

"true but i don't know." corbyn sighed, "it could go horribly wrong and i just don't get anywhere with it."

"true, but it could also go extremely well." mollie raised her eyebrows, cupping the boys face with both of her hands, "don't overthink it, do you want a career in music or not?"

"yes," he slowly nodded, "okay, maybe i should arrange a meeting with the label."

"are you going to suggest the band or are you not?"

"it depends if everyone was actually being serious about the idea or not," he shrugged, "because i think it'll be cool but we also argue like all the time, so i don't know if being in a band would work."

"i think it would work," mollie replied as corbyn looked up at her, "you have your fall out but you're all good at getting back on good terms again, as long as you don't fight one of them."

"hey that was one time," the boy pointed at her as she let out a small laugh, "and that was in high school, we don't mention that."

"what label is it anyway?"

"umm," he shrugged before looking down at his phone, "atlantic records."

"oh," her eyes widened slightly, "that's cool."

"yeah," corbyn nodded once, placing his phone down before he looked back at her, "i'll probably ask the guys about it and then do the rest of what i need to do when i know what they want."

"okay, sounds good." mollie gave him a smile.

"but anyway," corbyn said as he gently pushed the girl onto her back before climbing over her, his chain dancing from his neck, "you're so beautiful."

"don't you have college?" she replied, tilting her head while watching corbyn pause for a few seconds before grabbing his phone and checking the time.

"oh shit." he mumbled, "i better go."

"i need to shower," mollie stood up, turning to look at the boy and exchange farewells before noticing the blank stare he seemed to be giving her, "what?"

"without me?"

"you need to go to college."

"i want to shower with you."

"you'll be late."

"okay." he shrugged, grabbing a hold of her waist and pulling her onto his lap, "that's fine, it's not a big deal."

"it kind of is," mollie sighed, "but if you want to be late just to join me in the shower then fine."

"yes because i like our make outs," corbyn smiled, letting her stand up and walk through to her bathroom, "which we are definitely doing by the way."

"no we are not," she replied, shaking her head as she turned her shower on, "i said i wanted to shower not make out."

"then what's the point of me joining you?" corbyn rolled his eyes, walking into her bathroom and closing the door behind him, "do you not want to kiss me?"

"corbyn."

"princess." he replied, sticking out his bottom lip and watching his girlfriend roll her eyes before he gestured towards her wrist, "you never told me why you did that by the way."

"and i don't want to tell you," mollie told him, "it's slightly personal."

"is it about me?"

"nope," she shook her head, "it's never about you."

"then who is it about?" he asked her.

"someone you've never met, and will never meet." mollie answered, giving him a small shrug before he let out a sigh.

"are they related to you?"

"no comment."

"oh." he frowned, placing a kiss on her forehead before wrapping his arms around her, "you should talk to me if you get the urge to do that, you know."

"that just makes me a burden," mollie shrugged, "so no i will not be doing that."

"you're my girlfriend, part of my role is to be there for you doof." corbyn looked at her, giving her a comforting smile before pulling his hoodie over his head, "anyway let's shower."

a/n

the two plot hints to book 3 in here 😩😩🤝🤝