024; are you single

besson🥺baby i seriously think you needto take a break from school

besson🥺
baby i seriously think you need
to take a break from school

besson🥺
don't put it over ur health

molls💘
it'll be fine

besson🥺
no u don't realise how much that
scared me the other night

besson🥺
i didn't know what was happening
and if i wasn't there who knew what
could've happened

besson🥺
plus ur not eating and u barely sleep
and idk i'm just worried please come home

molls💘
can we just see how i go

besson🥺
i guess but what if something happens

molls💘
nothing is going to happen

besson🥺
ur sure?

molls💘
i think so

besson🥺
mollie :/

molls💘
i gtg love u

besson🥺
i love you so much please be safe

–––––

third person.

"cara maybe this isn't a good idea," dylan whispered to the girl, "i thought mollie didn't like meeting new people."

"i don't want to exclude her and make her feel left out," cara replied, keeping her voice quiet as dylan sighed, "plus corbyn said he's worried so i want to keep an eye on her."

"corbyn has no idea what he's doing," dylan rolled his eyes, "he just seems like he's not a good boyfriend."

"hey dyl," cara looked at him, "your jealously is showing."

"i'm not jealous," he laughed slightly as cara raised her eyebrows, turning to mollie as the girl walked up to the two of them.

"you don't have to talk too much," cara told mollie as she slowly nodded, "i just want you to meet some new people and this is my new group since jade got pissed at me for whatever reason."

"jade seemed toxic for you anyway." mollie replied as cara gave her a nod, a small smile growing on her face before the three walked over to the group, "oh dylan?"

"yeah?"

"i'm sorry for yelling the other week," mollie said, "i was drunk and in a bad mood, sorry about that."

"it's fine," dylan shrugged, "sorry for all the things i said, i'm sure corbyn is a good boyfriend."

"yeah, the best." mollie slowly nodded, eventually reaching cara's new friend group, noticing they were all super lively people that seemed to be extremely talkative, "cara i-"

"oh my god cara," dawn smiled as she walked up to the girl, putting her arm around the girl before looking at mollie, "mollie, right?"

"mhm."

"you're fucking stunning can we-"

"dawn your gay is showing," evie interrupted her as the group collectively laughed.

"i just wanted to ask for her hand in marriage, y'all want to be me so bad." dawn rolled her eyes, guiding the three over to the rest of them, "mollie are you single?"

"uh, no." she shook her head, taking a seat beside cara as dawn let out a huff.

"it's always the perfect ones being taken."

"dawn you literally friend zone every girl you talk to," cleo told her as dawn immediately sent her a glare, "you know i'm right."

"i hate that you're right." she shook her head and laughed, "can we call you molls?"

"moll moll," evie laughed.

"hey, watch it she hasn't adapted to our humour yet," cleo pointed at evie, who shrugged and looked towards mollie.

"y'all interrogate her way too much," rowan looked at the three of them, "mollie looks terrified."

"no i'm just an anxious person," she shrugged, "i prefer people who do more talking than me."

"can confirm." cara nodded, "that's why we are friends. also because i like hanging out with mollie."

"yup." mollie slowly nodded, wrapping her jacket around herself more.

"so is the person your dating cuter than me?" dawn asked, sitting on the table opposite mollie and swinging her legs, "because i'm down to fuck right now, are they cute?"

"very," mollie nodded.

"what's their name?"

"corbyn."

"that's a hot dudes name," cleo shrugged, "do you have a picture of him?"

"shirtless," evie raised her eyebrows, "i'm joking, i have a boyfriend."

"fuck off i'm jealous of all of you in relationships," dawn rolled her eyes, watching mollie pull up a photo of her boyfriend, "i want to date someone, dylan we're now dating."

"i'm not a girl."

"you look like one so yes you are." she huffed.

"here," mollie said, showing the three girls a photo of corbyn as their jaw's dropped slightly, yet dawn shook her head and looked at mollie.

"i look so sexy compared to him." dawn joked before she let out a small laugh, "kidding, anyways does anyone want some weed?"

"i don't do drugs," dylan furrowed his eyebrows as cara looked at him, "deadass i don't do drugs."

"if you say so," she smiled slightly before looking at mollie, "are you?"

"uh," the girl soon paused, looking over at dawn and cleo who were grabbing the many things out of their bags before she scratched the back of her neck.

"you don't have to say yes." rowan shrugged.

"no i'll have some," she shrugged and nodded, "i've been wanting some anyway."

"perfect." evie smiled, "i told you she'd fit right in."

"dylan is the loser here for not smoking any," dawn rolled her eyes as dylan gave her the middle finger, "go cry about it."

"i think i might," dylan replied, "dawn is the biggest bully ever."

"that's so sweet of you," cleo smiled, "cry about it."

"i hate you guys so much." he shook his head.

a/n

nawt mollie doing drugs 🙄