011; isn't that important

( TW!! mentions of self harm )

third person.

despite the girls hatred towards parties and how she would have much preferred staying inside for the evening, nicole eventually convinced mollie to come along with the rest of the group, enjoying her four night stay back in her hometown before she'd go back to new york.

and so after she unfortunately accepted it and got herself ready, as the group were already at the house the party was being hosted, the girl was driven to it by her older brother.

"you're acting different." max said as mollie looked at him, "has he done something?"

"corbyn?" she asked, receiving a nod from the boy, "no, why?"

"you just seem sad."

"i had a bad day." mollie shrugged.

"you stayed in bed all day," max furrowed his eyebrows as she nodded, "oh, one of those days. i wish you'd tell me at the start of them so i could help in some way."

"it's not your problem anyway." she told him as he pulled up outside the party, watching her open the car door, "thanks for dropping me off though."

"mollie," max sighed as the girl looked back at him, "if you have your bad days i want to help, i've never judged you for it."

"mhm."

"are you being dropped off home by corbyn?" max asked her, "i was going to go see kate."

"i don't know, i'll figure something out." she shrugged, eventually getting out of the car and making her way inside the building, into the crowds of drunk and high people.

walking through the crowds and looking between them for her friend group, she soon found them out the back of the house and stood in a circle in the middle of a conversation.

"hi," she spoke up, folding her arms as soon as she walked up to the circle and fitted herself in between corbyn and olivia.

"i like your dress," charlie replied, a soft smile on her face as mollie thanked her before she glanced down at the floor.

"drink?" corbyn offered her as she nodded, taking the cup he had gotten for her out of his hand and taking a few sips.

"someone just handed me a whole cake," jack said as he walked up to the group, a tray with a complete cake in his hands as he looked at them confused, "i feel scared."

"were they drunk?" jonah asked.

"i couldn't tell."

"what flavour is it?" daniel asked the boy as he shrugged, "if it's chocolate throw it away."

"what if i want it?" nicole looked at daniel.

"then you can have it."

"but what if there is something poisonous in it?" jack's eyes widened, dropping the cake on the floor as he crumbled into pieces, "it looks pretty safe to eat."

"except it's now on the floor." zach sighed as the rest of them slowly nodded.

"five second rule," corbyn shrugged, picking up a big chunk of it before handing it to nicole.

"me? you're sacrificing me?"

"yep." he smiled, "eat up."

"jack," nicole handed it to him as he sent her a glare.

"mollie," jack shook his head, handing it to her as corbyn knocked it out of the boy's hand, "corbyn?"

"she doesn't want it."