046; aren't you horny

third person.

after the group managed to convince mollie to come hang out with them for the afternoon, all of them met up around 5pm with their own small picnics between the couples, ready to watch the sunset together.

and for most of them, that plan worked out perfectly apart from daniel having the be the third wheel to jonah and olivia. but for mollie and corbyn, the two sat on their own blanket just beside nicole and jack, unsure of how to act around each other now that they refused to let anyone know what they actually were.

nicole and corbyn had eventually managed to be civil to one another, all that was missing from the two of them was an actual apology, and due to the fact that corbyn didn't seem like he had done anything to directly upset her, he had told mollie that he refused to apologise until she did.

and so, as mollie and corbyn were away in their own world and conversation away from the rest of the group, nicole couldn't help but subtly watch them with a concerned look on a face that was covered by a slight frown, which jack soon picked up on.

"what ya looking at?" jack asked her.

she shrugged as her hands fell into her lap, "just the way he looks at her."

"they're working things out nic." jack sighed, "don't worry about it."

"i'm not worried," she shook her head, "i just feel bad about being so defensive, you can tell they're both a lot happier."

"yeah," jack nodded, "but don't question what they are, okay? they probably don't even know themselves."

"do you think they'll date again?" nicole asked the boy as he glanced over at mollie and corbyn, "he looks like he's holding back the urge to hug her."

"i think they'll date again, yeah." he replied, "maybe once they're both more stable, but yeah i think it'll work out."

"do you think he's scared to like place his hand on her because he doesn't know what you'll say?" charlie disrupted their conversation, sitting down beside nicole as she shrugged and watched zach join their small circle.

"i think so."

"corbyn talks about mollie a lot," zach mentioned, "he says they're just friends though."

"he got in another fight the other day," jack said, "it was with michael, again."

"what was it over?"

"not sure, he won't say." he shrugged, "corbyn keeps changing the subject anytime we ask, he has a cut in his lip from it though."

"i shouldn't have been so overprotective," nicole frowned, "neither of them talk to me much anymore."

"i'm sure it's just because they're trying to work on themselves," charlie suggested, "like, focusing on themselves and each other."

"but i feel like it's also because of what i said," nicole replied as jack shook his head.

"maybe with corbyn, yes. but never with mollie," jack told the girl, "she called you instead of doing something that could hurt all of us, she wouldn't stop talking to you over something that small."

"but it's quite big for her, corbyn is her world." the girl rolled her eyes, bringing her knees up to her chest and looking over at the two of them laughing instead of watching the sunset, "like there, see i haven't seen her laugh in like three weeks."

"stop panicking nic," charlie rolled her eyes and smiled at her, "they'll come around, they're just working on other things first."

nicole nodded, scratching the back of her neck before glancing over one last time at mollie and corbyn, a slight smile on her face once she saw the pair eating some of their snacks together, happy that corbyn was there to help the girl.

"max literally could've broken my finger," corbyn argued as mollie shook her head and laughed, "the fact that you're laughing at me in pain is so rude."

"it's just funny because instead of yelling at max you yelled at the door," she said, covering her mouth with her hand as corbyn shook his head and smiled.

"i only yelled because you find it attractive so-"

"i never said that," she interrupted him.

"you did when you were drunk," corbyn smirked slightly as mollie rolled her eyes.

"i say all sorts when i'm drunk, doesn't mean it's true."

"drunk words are sober thoughts princess." he shrugged, picking up another strawberry from the tub as mollie frowned.

"i hate that you know that."

"i also know you like to be choked," he nodded, "and pushed against the wall, car sex, hickeys-"

"okay, shut up." she shook her head, throwing her hands up as corbyn let out a laugh, "i never said i liked car sex."

"so you're not denying the rest?"

"well... no." the girl looked away from him, "you just said car sex because that's your favourite thing."

"oh no anything with you is great," he shrugged, lying down on his back with his hands on his stomach, "my favourite time was stargazing, but that was your idea."

"the one time we were in public," she looked at him confused.

"no one was around, it was just more fun because we had the worry of getting caught," corbyn gave her a smile, "i also liked the hot tub."

"no, your mom saw that."

"i know, that's the funny part."

"that's the worst part and i already said i hate to think about it." mollie huffed, taking a sip of her water, "it was also very scary when max almost caught us."

"if max ever saw us do that i'd never come round your house again," corbyn's eyes widened as he sat up slightly, using his elbows as support, "he'd hate me."

"yeah well thank god you didn't start trying to undress me before he came in the room," mollie told him as he laughed.

"i had to cover up my lower half because i didn't want him to see i was turned on," corbyn covered his eyes from embarrassment, "oh god never again."

"i hate that you wore your sweatpants because all i want to do right now is cuddle you," mollie frowned, "and i know that's my soft side but i just want to give you a big hug."

"baby you can when i drop you home," he replied as she shook her head, "it's not that bad acting like friends around them, i can control it."

"not if i call you besson," mollie said as she gave him a smile, immediately watching him fidget in the position he was laying in before rolling his eyes and looking at her, "did you like that besson?"

"stop it," he mumbled, "because i can't take your home and deal with it."

"why not?"

"because we aren't dating and you are not fit enough to do anything like that," corbyn told her as she tilted her head.

"okay," she slowly nodded, "i think i am but if you say so."

"no," he shook his head, "a few more weeks and then maybe."

"i'm literally eating every day at the moment," mollie told him as he nodded, "how is that not being able to do anything?"

"well aren't you horny today," he raised his eyebrows, receiving the middle finger from the girl sat by him, "is this what i sound like all the time?"

"no you sound much worse."

"but i am very proud of you for eating-"

"stop, i don't like that kind of attention." mollie shook her head, "stop it."

"but it's from me," corbyn frowned, "just me."

"i don't want to be praised."

"okay, alright." he shrugged and smiled.

a/n

mollie said horny rights😼🤝😫