051; you're all mine

( A/N there is a hint of smut in this chapter... continue with caution i am so sorry i promise i'm innocent )

third person.

"corbyn," mollie spoke up, looking over at the opposite end of the couch to see the boy half awake with his hood of his head, receiving no reply from the boy as she rolled her eyes.

"besson," she continued to speak, shuffling over towards him and tapping his leg a few times, "don't fall asleep."

"mhm." corbyn slowly nodded as mollie sighed.

"can i kiss you?" she asked him, soon moving towards him and straddling his waist, her legs either side of him before receiving another small nod, "then wake up."

"i am awake," he mumbled as his hands were placed on mollie's waist, his eyes still closed before he jokingly made a duck face and held back his laughter.

"do you think you're funny?"

"hilarious." he nodded.

"you're not funny," she shook her head.

"neither are-"

"i said i was the other day so you can't take my own words back," mollie argued, one of her hands cupping his face before her thumb stroked his cheek.

"i feel like you're horny," he mentioned, "or you just really want some attention."

"i'm neither."

"that's a lie, you're on top of me." corbyn said through a smile, "i'm not complaining if this is going to lead to a make out."

"shut up," she shook her head and smiling, leaning down and placing a kiss on the boy's lips.

yet as soon as their lips attached, corbyn was quick to fully wake up as he pulled her closer to him and went to deepen the kiss, just before one of mollie's hands went into the boys hair and  tugged at it.

then mollie's free hand soon tugged at the bottom of the boy's hoodie, breaking away from the kiss to let him take it off before he threw it to the side, placing his hands back on her waist and subtly pulling at the waistband of her shorts before her head moved towards his neck.

"baby," corbyn groaned slightly, biting at his lip while mollie continued to leave small love bites on his neck, "shit."

smiling throughout her actions, the girl soon moved her kisses down to the boys chest for a few seconds, before moving back towards his lips again.

"you're so hot," corbyn mumbled against the kiss, grabbing her hips and pushing her down so that she'd grind against his erection, causing her to let out a small moan.

and just as he was about to lift up the girl's shirt, the front door to the house soon opened and nicole's voice was heard calling out for mollie.

as the couple pulled away from each other both in shock, the girl quickly got up and headed through the main hall while corbyn grabbed his hoodie and threw it back over his head, sitting back down and covering himself with a cushion.

"nic," mollie furrowed her eyebrows, tucking her hair behind her ear, "i wasn't expecting you to come today..?"

"i just thought i'd come check on you," she shrugged, giving mollie a smile as the girl nodded, "are you home alone..?"

"no, corbyn's here." she replied, "which you know of."

"yeah, i just panicked because i didn't see any cars in the driveway," nicole laughed slightly.

"oh right," mollie nodded, walking over to the kitchen, "did you want a drink or..?"

"no it's okay i won't be here long," nicole shook her head, making her way through to the living room as mollie quickly followed behind, "hi corbyn."