056; we should tell them

molls💘i miss uuu

molls💘
i miss uuu

corbs <3
wtf ur soft 🤨

corbs <3
come over

molls💘
okay🥺

––––

third person.

walking into the boy's house and quickly saying hello to his mom and sister, mollie headed up the stairs and walked into corbyn's room, coming to a stop once she noticed his eye.

"hi."

"what the fuck happened?" she asked, walking over to him and leaning down to cup his face, "why is your eye so fucked?"

"oh i got into a fight," he replied, putting down his phone and grabbing her waist before noticing the confused stare she was giving him, "with dylan."

"you went to new york?!"

"yeah, the morning i dropped you back home," he nodded and smiled, "it doesn't hurt."

"bub," mollie sighed, straddling his waist before closely inspecting his eye, "dylan did that?"

"it's ok i did much worse to dylan," the boy said as mollie frowned, "i would've proper injured him but rowan and dawn pulled me away so."

"why didn't you tell me you were going?" she frowned.

"because you would've stopped-"

"no i could've helped you," mollie said through a small laugh as the boy shook his head and smiled, "i'm serious, i could've added my own little spice to it."

"it's okayyy," corbyn shrugged, wrapping his arms around her waist as the girl cuddled into him, "it was just to go speak to him and let him know how pissed i was, it's done now and we won't see him again."

"i um, i applied to this other college by the way," she told him, "it's about a 45 minute drive but it's to do art and dance, it's so i have something to do and i can also stay here while i do it."

"you'll get in," corbyn nodded and kissed her cheek as she smiled slightly.

"you sure your eye is okay?" mollie asked, looking back up at him with a slight worried expression on her face, "do you need ice?"

"no i'm fine," corbyn laughed slightly, "just a cuddle."

"okay," she mumbled, going quiet as the boy turned back to his phone, not noticing that she had been sat watching him instead of anything else, "you're pretty."