022; this sounds interesting

besson🥺are you wearing a dress tonight

besson🥺
are you wearing a dress tonight

molls💘
yea why

besson🥺
perfect bc i feel like being annoying
today

molls💘
if u try turn me on during a dinner
i'm going to murder u

besson🥺
i don't need to try i'll just
put my hand on ur leg

molls💘
i'm not gonna sit next to u

besson🥺
i already requested u do

molls💘
fuck u

besson🥺
see u soon :)

––––

third person.

"that went surprisingly better than i thought, you know." corbyn said as him and mollie reached his bedroom, just after corbyn's parents and mollie's grandparents were introduced to each other, who were now downstairs having a conversation before everyone gathered together again for dinner.

"max and jordan seem like they're going to get on very well," mollie replied as the boy nodded, closing the door to his room and falling into his bed, "they were already laughing when we came up here."

"we were literally nervous for no reason." he laughed slightly as mollie nodded, handing the boy a gift bag, "what's this?"

"your birthday present," she told him, "i didn't get a chance to give it to you last night because other things happened so i'm giving it to you tonight."

"oh." corbyn said, "well thank you."

"open it." she smiled slightly, sitting beside him on the bed.

"alright, chill." he said through a small laugh, opening the bag up and rectangle box before looking at it confused, "an acre of the moon?"

"you can do this thing where you buy a piece of the moon and it's yours, you know? so i did that and i put it down as your name and so technically now you own an acre of the moon." mollie explained as corbyn nodded and smiled.

"that's kind of sick, is this because of my liking for space?"

"kind of," she slowly nodded, "that's also kind of the second present but it's more of an us thing."

"us thing? we have sex a lot."

"twice, we've done it twice." mollie corrected the boy.