045; just a cuddle

corbs <3 mollie

corbs <3
mollie

corbs <3
can i come over

corbs <3
just for an hour or two

molls💘
nicole is here

corbs <3
can she leave

molls💘
she's now about to

corbs <3
ok i'll make my way to urs
seen

––––

third person.

a little under five minutes after nicole had left, corbyn soon turned up at the residence and max, as always was the one to invite him in before he immediately walked up to mollie's room.

and as he walked into her room, he threw his phone and car keys to one side before walking over to her bed and climbing in between her legs, resting his head on her chest before his hands went either side of her.

"hi," mollie spoke up, placing her phone down beside her as her hands went to the boy's hair.

"hi baby," corbyn mumbled, fidgeting slightly to get himself comfortable before he let out a small sigh.

"you don't want a kiss?" mollie asked, receiving a shake of his head before a confused expression appeared on her face, "not even a forehead one?"

"just a cuddle," he shrugged slightly.

"okay," the girl softly said, one of her hands running through the boys hair while the other had ahold her phone.

and for the new ten minutes, the pair remained in silence, doing their own thing and being comfortable enough so that it didn't feel awkward between them.

"have you spoken to cara since you got back?" he soon spoke up, interrupting their silence as mollie placed her phone back down.

"a few times, why?"

"i was just wondering, because you were close." corbyn told her as mollie nodded.

"you seem sad," she mentioned, "you're a lot more quieter than usual."

"i'm fine," the boy said, "i just had a bad day."

"why?"

"i just did," corbyn shrugged, a mumble still there as he spoke.

"have you eaten?" mollie asked before she received a nod from him, "you just wanted to come over for a cuddle?"

"mhm," corbyn nodded again before he cuddled up to her a little more, a small smile growing on his face as mollie threw a blanket over the two of them.

the girl frowned once they went back into another moment of silence, upset that corbyn wouldn't talk about his day with her and explain why it wasn't content, but not wanting to bug him about it in case it had upset him more.

so, instead of bugging him with multiple questions in order to get an answer out of him, she softly kissed his head a dozen times before sighing slightly.

"you're so cute," mollie whispered, not knowing if corbyn was asleep or not but not wanting to speak too loudly just in case he wasn't, "bub?"

"hm?"

"do you want to stay over for the night?" she asked as corbyn moved his head to look up at her, "we can go get breakfast somewhere tomorrow morning?"

"you don't eat breakfast," he replied as she shrugged.

"i can try and eat something," she said, "do you want to? we can cuddle for as long as you want."

"mhm," the boy nodded, "you know how you asked if i wanted a kiss earlier?"

"yeah and you rejected me," mollie replied as corbyn rolled his eyes before smiling slightly.

"can i have one now?" corbyn asked, sticking out his bottom lip as mollie raised one eyebrow, "i know i rejected you earlier but i changed my mind."

"okay," she slowly smiled, leaning in to place a kiss on the boy's lips as he immediately returned it, one of his hands cupping the side of her face.

once the two pulled away from each other, corbyn immediately put his head back down on her chest as mollie shook her head and smiled, running her fingers through the boys hair.

"also i didn't know you get this soft when you're comforting people," corbyn said, holding back his laughter as mollie's smile immediately dropped into a frown, "you're such a simp for me."

"shut up." she replied, "shut the fuck up."

"what the heck? bring back your soft side." he mumbled, moving his hands to her stomach, "or i'll tickle you."

"don't tickle me," mollie begged, grabbing his hands and moving them away from her stomach, "i'll slap you."

"no your slaps hurt so bad," he shook his head, "i'll stop but keep being soft."

"well now i know i'm being it makes me want to not be soft anymore," mollie explained, "you shouldn't have pointed it out."

"but i wanted to tell you how much i love it," he soon huffed, "next time i won't point it out."

"i hate my soft side."

"well i love it."

a/n

my BABIES ARE SO CUTE NO ONE TOUCH THEM OR HURT THEM

also hi what's ur opinon on this book 🤨🤝