080; we'll be fine

third person.

"you're late," corbyn threw his hands up, watching his girlfriend walk up to where he had sat on the field before she held her middle finger up at him.

"i didn't know what to wear," mollie replied, coming to a stop before looking down at the white dress she had thrown on, "you said dress cute and i don't know how to do that."

"i even bought you some dunkin and you still couldn't make it on time," he shook his head, a smile growing on his face as the girl rolled her eyes before sitting down beside him, "but it's nice to see you put effort into what you are wearing for once."

"and it's nice to see you not making a sexual comment over what i am wearing," she said, looking up at him as she shook her head, "you look good though."

"are you wearing makeup?" corbyn asked, tilting his head before gently grabbing her face, watching her slowly nod, "it looks good."

"see, i put in so much effort." she smiled, "this is the best i'll ever look for any date night, this is the peak of my appearance."

"no it isn't, you look good all the time." corbyn sighed, "anyway, your dunkin. i switched your order up a little bit but only because they didn't have the cookies you like."

"you made me dress good and didn't even bring me my order." mollie paused, "corbyn."

"hey, wasn't my fault." he said through a small laugh, "instead of the double chocolate one, i went for what i think you'll like best and asked for cinnamon."

"oh." she slowly nodded, being handed the cookie by the boy, "okay, that sounds like it'll taste nice. what did you get?"

"my usual," he shrugged, pulling out his donut from the bag before looking at her, "if you're still hungry after we get go get mcdonald's or something."

"do you want to try some of the cookie?" mollie asked the boy, receiving a small nod before she handed him a small chunk of it, the couple taking a bite at the same time.

"not a fan," he shook his head, a look of disgust appearing on his face, "ew, no you can take that back."

"i'm not a big fan either," the girl laughed slightly, placing the cookie back in the bag as corbyn split his donut in half for her, "no i don't want any it's fine."

"are you sure?"

"mhm, you can have it all." she nodded, "you got it for yourself anyway."

"but you don't like the cookie," corbyn frowned as mollie shrugged, "we'll get mcdonald's on the way home, it's fine."

"sounds good to me."

"anyway," he said, taking a sip of his drink, "the band is official."

"for real? what's the band name?" she asked him, playing with the ring he had on his finger.

"why don't we."

"why don't we..?"

"that's it." he said.

"oh." she tilted her head slightly, "that sounds kind of cool, it'll grow on me."

"it was technically zach's idea," corbyn mentioned, "but yeah it just somehow came up in conversation and we went with it."

mollie nodded while taking a few sips of her drink, before she placed her cup down and fell onto her back, letting out a sigh as she looked up at the stars.

"i was thinking earlier," mollie spoke up, "and i was thinking about how crazy it is that i originally meant to ghost you and 'break your heart' yet instead i'm now on a date with you."