028; that's my girlfriend

third person.

"i said i wasn't going to go to the party because i wasn't feeling up for it and they were all so shocked," corbyn explained to his girlfriend over facetime as he sat himself down at his desk, propping his phone up against the wall and leaning back in his chair with a mouthful of food, "it's ridiculous."

"mouth, corbyn." mollie replied, her phone up against the wall as she stared into the mirror behind it, straightening her hair, "i thought you broke this habit."

"i did." he said, "i'm good at keeping up habits."

"that's a lie," she replied as the boy shot his head towards his phone, "you're talking with a mouthful of food."

"ok, anyways," corbyn rolled his eyes, "what are you getting ready for?"

"cara needs me to model her things so i'm making myself look presentable," mollie told the boy as he slowly nodded.

"did you go to class today?"

"umm, i went to dance." she shrugged, placing her straighteners down, "i couldn't be bothered for art."

"fair enough," corbyn said, "you look good in bright colours, you should wear them more often."

"that's exactly what cara said."

"me and cara think alike," he smiled slightly, "i'm going to buy you bright coloured clothes for christmas."

"please don't," mollie shook her head, grabbing her makeup bag as the boy nodded, "are you buying presents for your family this year?"

"done and dusted baby," he said through a laugh, "i also bought something for julie."

"you did?"

"mhm," he nodded, "i took her out for lunch the other day too."

"why?"

"she said she missed me."

"oh," mollie paused before slowly nodding.

"dude," corbyn said, quickly grabbing his phone and bringing it closer to his face, "you're so beautiful."

"nop-"

"wow, that's my girlfriend." corbyn interrupted her, letting out a content sigh before he stared at his phone screen with a smile on his face, "you're so cute."

rolling her eyes, the girl soon had a small smile grow on her face that she was quick to try and hide, grabbing her jacket from off the hanger and looking at her phone screen, "stop staring at me."

"no," he furrowed his eyebrows as the girl shook her head and gave him the middle finger, "you sure know how to make someone blush."

"i try my best," mollie smiled sarcastically, picking her phone up before she headed out of the dorm room, "are you doing anything tonight then?"

"hmmm," he looked around the room for a few seconds, "don't think so, unless you want to have phone-"

"i don't." she interrupted him, looking down at her phone, "nice try though."

"what if i serenade you?" corbyn asked with a smile on his face, watching her shake her head before she laughed slightly, "fine, have it your way."

"i will," the girl nodded, "i really want a cookie."

"you should definitely go have a cookie," corbyn replied, "definitely, maybe even two."

"don't push it."

"just saying," he shrugged, "what day are you coming down for christmas?"

"um, i might come down the 23rd? or maybe the 22nd i'm not sure yet," mollie explained as the boy frowned, "i think i'll stay for new year though."

"well duh, who else am i going to fuck as everyone else counts down to midnight?" corbyn furrowed his eyebrows as the girl raised her eyebrows.

"who did you fuck last year?" she asked.

"some girl called katie," he shrugged, "and then a girl called amber right after."

"oh."

"yeah," he slowly nodded, "oh someone else also gave me head but i don't know her name."

"lovely," mollie mumbled, heading up the stairs and towards the roof top of their building, "why don't we just celebrate a different way this year? like a kiss and then we can cuddle."

"i do actually really want a cuddle." the boy frowned, "can you come cuddle me?"

"i'm five hours-"

"that wasn't the question."

"corbyn." she sighed, opening the door to the roof top, "i can't, but i can when i visit for christmas."

"that's like two weeks away," corbyn replied, a frown still visible on his face, "i miss you."

"and i miss you too," she smiled slightly, stopping just a few feet away from cara and dylan to avoid ruining corbyn's mood, "but you need to wait."

"besson bullying," he shrugged and threw his hands up, "it continues."

"you're annoying, shut up." mollie replied with a smile as the boy looked at her and rolled his eyes, showing his middle finger to the camera, "you're so funny, but i need to go and do this photo shoot."

"okay," he mumbled as his smile slowly fell, "will you call me back later?"

"i'll try to." she nodded.

"okay i'll talk to you later, i love you." corbyn said, his thumb hovering over the red button.

"talk to you later, be safe." mollie replied, ending the call for him as his smile dropped completely.

a/n

filler chapter asf 🥺