008; pretty lame alternative

third person.

"mom?" corbyn called out as he walked up to one of the kitchen counters before taking a seat on top of it, waiting for his mom to acknowledge him, "mom."

"yes corbyn?"

"so," he began, "say i was a bit rude to someone and now we haven't talked in like two days and i see them in a week, what would i do?"

"what did you say to mollie?" saskia asked as she looked at him, watching him furrow his eyebrows.

"it wasn't just me." the boy defended himself, "she said shit too. she got mad because i didn't want to go to an art museum for a date night."

"is that the actual reason or are you lying?"

"can you actually help?" he asked, watching her walk from the fridge to the kitchen counter multiple times as she prepared food, "why hasn't she apologised to me?"

"maybe because you might be the one who needs to apologise," saskia suggested as corbyn rolled his eyes.

"why aren't you defending your son? i'm wanting advice and you're telling me the opposite of what i want to hear."

"was it an argument?"

"yes-"

"then what was said?"

"umm, her problems with eating, her only caring about herself, her suggestion for-"

"something tells me you started this argument corbyn." she interrupted him as he paused for a second before shaking his head.

"i didn't do anything, i'm the best boyfriend she's ever had." he shrugged, "plus i spoil her so much so how can she be mad at me?"

"maybe she doesn't want to be spoiled," saskia sighed, stopping what she was doing as she turned to face him, "not every girl is materialistic."

"then what do girls want? i'm good looking, i'm funny, i got a nice body, what else would she want?" corbyn asked, watching his mom roll her eyes, "you've completely taken her side of the argument mom."

"as much as i'd love to take your side, all you're saying is that you're perfect and you're not." she replied.

"wow thanks mom." the boy said, a sarcastic tone in his voice.

"she means you're a narcissistic dick," ashley added on, coming down the stairs and grabbing herself a drink from the fridge, "because you still think every girl is in love with you."

"and they are." he nodded, "i don't want to apologise until she apologises first."

"small dick energy," she mumbled as corbyn shot a glare at her, "just sounds like you're in the wrong."

"ok fine we are both in the wrong." corbyn said, "see? now that i've admitted to my wrongs i can wait for her to apologise."

"corbyn it doesn't work like that." saskia told him.

"who had their feelings hurt first?" ashley asked the boy.

"mollie," corbyn mumbled in response before he quickly defended himself, "but i only got annoyed because she wouldn't eat."

"so you had a go at her?"

"not really- ok kind of."

"you know that doesn't help her out, don't you?" ashley asked before corbyn nodded, "so why did you say it?"

"because i was annoyed did you not hear what i said?" corbyn rolled his eyes, pulling his phone out of his pocket and instantly tapping away at his screen.

"why don't you man up and go apologise to her first?" saskia asked him, "maybe that's just what she needs to- corbyn?"

"what?" he looked up at her.

"you asked for advice and now you won't listen."

"you're so right," he nodded, getting off of the counter before pointing towards the food she was making, "don't make me a plate, i'm going to a party."

"what about mollie?" ashley folded her arms, watching him grab his car keys and shrug, "why don't you talk it out with her?"

"i'll do it tomorrow, bye." corbyn shrugged before he left the house, grabbing his phone from his pocket and instantly calling the person he was just texting while he got into his car.

waiting for it to be answered, he put on his seatbelt and started his car, just as the girl he was calling picked up the phone.

"so you're coming?" rosie asked as soon as it was answered, "you're not gonna opt out for stargazing are you?"

"shut up that's only when mollie is around," corbyn said through a laugh, "i'll be there in ten minutes."

"pretty lame alternative to be honest," rosie replied.

"it's only fun with my girl," he said, "anyway i'll be there soon."

"alright, i'll be waiting out the front." rosie told him before the call ended.

and after the short drive there, the boy soon parked just outside of the house, getting out of his car and shoving his car keys into his pocket and rosie walked up to him.

"drink?" the girl offered, handing him a cup as corbyn paused for a moment, glancing between her and the cup before he soon nodded and took it out of her hand, heading inside with her by his side.

"that's new," jack said, the group stood from a distance and watching corbyn walk inside, "new for a boy who said he changed."

"it's probably because he hasn't spoke to mollie in a few days," charlie shrugged, "also kind of worrying because that is exactly how he met mollie."

"maybe he's just having a one off day." nicole suggested, "i wouldn't stress too much, he's just-"

"he's with rosie." daniel interrupted nicole as she shot him a glare before rolling her eyes, "isnt rosie the one who gave him that hickey?"

"didnt she borrow the chain mollie brought him?" charlie looked at nicole, who slowly nodded.

"alright, let's keep a close eye but don't stress yet, we trust him," nicole said as the group nodded, "for the most part anyway."

a/n

what do u think is happening thennnn