055; hold my shit

daniel🍉

daniel🍉

mans is so pissed

mans is so pissed

charlie💫
why

zach🌙
bc of dylan

nicole🌷
oh the kiss?

jack😈
u mean the entire thing?

nicole🌷
uh, no i meant the kiss..

nicole🌷
something else happened??

daniel🍉
uh

daniel🍉
we gtg bye

nicole🌷
what

––––

third person.

after the five hour drive to new york, the guys eventually made it to the college mollie had stopped attending, and as corbyn got out of the car he was immediately greeted by a confused cara.

"she's not here," cara told him as corbyn nodded, "oh you know about dylan.."

"no one stopped it?"

"none of us knew it happened," cara shrugged, following him across the parking lot, "we were all convinced it was just a kiss, mollie only told me the whole thing a couple nights ago."

"do you know where he is by any chance?" corbyn looked at her as she nodded, pointing towards the tennis courts.

he's over there with that friend group from new years." she told him, receiving a thank you before the boy immediately headed towards them.

"sorry we don't mean to be disrupt-"

"yes we do," jonah interrupted zach's sentence, grabbing the hood of his hoodie and pulling him along is corbyn's trail, noticing how nervous he was,  "what are you nervous about?"

"there's seven of them," zach pointed out, "five of us."

"yeah well five of them just backed away so now there's two," jonah replied as the boy nodded, letting corbyn take over the situation.