026; maybe i want space

molls💘call me

molls💘
call me

besson🥺
i'm busy

molls💘
corbyn please just call me

besson🥺
ok fine

–––––

third person.

"why are you acting so off?" mollie said as soon as she answered the boys phone call, "what could you possibly be so busy with every single second of the day?"

"it's not everyday, you just ask at the wrong times." corbyn replied, glancing over at rosie and lucy who were sat the other side of the room, "i've just been with friends the past few days, it's nothing to worry about."

"what are you doing right now?" she asked him.

"i'm washing my car, what are you doing?"

mollie glanced up at her new group of friends, quickly nodding her head when they had offered her some weed before staring back at the group, "i'm just stargazing with cara."

"is dylan there?" corbyn asked while mollie furrowed her eyebrows.

"why would that-"

"is he?"

"i don't know, is rosie there?"

"where does she come into this?" he sighed.

"where does dylan come into this?" mollie asked, quickly gaining dylan's attention as he looked over at her.

hearing the boy let out a sigh, he soon tried to change the subject so that he could quickly get off the phone, "so have you eaten today?"

"no i-"

"ok well i need to go," corbyn replied, cutting her sentence off as mollie paused for a second.

"corbyn." mollie huffed, "you just cut me off."

"i don't have time to talk right now." he replied, getting up and leaving the room he was in so that the two girls he was with couldn't hear his conversation.

"you could've waited to hear what i had to say," mollie argued, also getting out of her seat and walking off to the side as cara had a close eye on her, "what's up with you lately?"

"i've been thinking the same about you," corbyn said.

"because i was the one who was too busy to talk the other night for a party." mollie nodded, rolling her eyes.

"you're basically saying you don't want me to go have fun." corbyn defended himself.

"i did not say that."

"you implied-"

"i didn't fucking imply shit." mollie furrowed her eyebrows, "i wanted to talk to you because i was upset and you were so rude about it."

"you didn't tell me you were upset," corbyn mentioned.

"oh my god," she mumbled, putting her hand to her forehead, "just like you never tell me anything either."

"oh, really?"

"yup."

"alright," he raised his eyebrows, "i don't know why you're getting pissed at me, i told you not to go to school."

"what has this got to do with school?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at her friends before turning back around, "i said you're acting off."

"so are you." corbyn raised his voice slightly in frustration, "i've never been so worried about you, yet here you are saying i'm acting different."

"because you keep being blunt and leaving me on seen," mollie argued, running her fingers through her hair.

"maybe i want space." corbyn rolled his eyes, "my day isn't always going to be consumed by you, especially when i never know what the fuck you want from me anymore."

"what does that mean?"

"because you're difficult."

"like you're any better." she said with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

hearing the boy let out a sigh from the other side of the phone, they both went silent before he spoke up again with a slightly more softer tone in his voice than previously.

"what day are you coming home for christmas?" he asked, turning his head and looking out of the window that was beside him.

"i don't know." mollie replied, "i need to plan it with nana."

"right, got it," he mumbled, "how-"

"this is really complicated." mollie blurted out as the boy paused for a second.

"huh?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"we're so on and off with each other." mollie admitted, "i don't think this is how relationships are meant to be."

"we're just stressed." he told her, "stress causes this."

"stress doesn't always mean toxic, corbyn." mollie sighed, "i don't know, i just think we're bad for each other."

"mollie don't you dare break up with me." corbyn shook his head, tears already starting to form in his eyes, "it's okay, we just need to adjust to this long distance thing."

"i don't know," she replied, "it just doesn't feel right, i don't think long distance is working out for us."

"that's why i'm saying come home." corbyn told her, "you're mental health isn't any good and you need to be with people who will help-"

"cara helps." she interrupted him.

"that's one person princess," corbyn replied, "you have so many people here who want to help you, who cares what cara can do?"

"i need to go," mollie sighed, walking back over to her group as corbyn frowned.

"baby don't do this-"

"i'm not breaking up with you." she said, "i'll call you tonight."

"okay." he replied, his voice much quieter than usual, "stay safe."

"you too," mollie said, ending the call and corbyn put his phone back into his pocket.

quickly wiping his eyes to make it sure it hadn't looked liked he was close to crying, corbyn soon walked back into rosie's room as he sat back down on the chair he had just gotten out of.

"why'd you lie to her?" rosie asked as he looked up at her, "we're not your car."

"i just didn't want her to know." corbyn shrugged.

"it's so we can fuck," lucy nodded as rosie turned her head to her.

"corbyn," rosie sighed, "you know we're just friends right?"

"yes." he replied, "why?"

"because it just, i don't know." rosie scratched the back of her neck, "i don't want you to hurt mollie."

"who cares?" lucy asked, grabbing her drink, "she isn't our friend so girl code doesn't exist."

"she was my friend back in middle school though," rosie mentioned, "plus it's just weird being a homewrecker."

"didn't you..?"

"we don't talk about the hickey thing corbyn." rosie interrupted him, "i was stupid then."

"well," lucy frowned as she leant back in her chair, "if you ever do want to do something frisky, i'm down."

"noted." corbyn nodded.

a/n

so so so
what are ur thoughts?