010; i missed you

third person.

the boy was sat in his car for just under ten minutes before mollie eventually walked over and got into it after she had gotten a short flight to virginia, despite how badly she would've preferred for someone to come pick her up. and as she put her stuff into his backseat and sat herself in the passenger seat, she instantly let out a sigh before folding her arms.

as for corbyn, he was unsure of how to start the conversation, and after eventually gaining some common sense and realising it was more important for him to apologise, it was just the case of how. so as he put down his phone and started the car, he began to make the drive back to her place.

"i'm sorry," he spoke up as mollie kept her stare to the road ahead of them, "for everything i said the past week, i just have a hard time helping you because i don't know much about what you go through."

"and for being a dick because i said a lot of horrible things and so i'm sorry i upset you, i should've been more considerate." the boy continued, stopping at a red light as he turned to look at her, "i want to go to the art museum, if you're still up for that."

looking over at the boy, he almost immediately gave her a soft smile before she sighed and looked away again, making sure he didn't the small one creeping up on her face.

"thank you for apologising," mollie said as corbyn slowly nodded, turning back to the wheel.

"but it would be really helpful if you could just tell me how to improve," corbyn suggested before she looked at him confused, "because most of the time i don't even realise i'm being a bad boyfriend."

"well for starters," she said, sitting up properly as the boy pulled into the dunkin drive thru, "first off we're not-"

"i'm just getting us a drink," he reassured her as she slowly nodded, "continue."

"ok for starters forcing answers out of someone is very toxic." mollie raised her eyebrows as corbyn tilted his head, "so stop doing that."

"can i agree to that if you start to talk to me about things more?" he asked, a small smile on his face, "i've kept all my other promises, i can keep another."

"fine, i'll try to talk to you more about things," mollie slowly nodded as corbyn soon followed before he turned to his window to quickly order their drinks.

after he ordered and collected their drinks, he put them into the cup holder of his car before throwing the other holder into his backseat, "ok shoot, what else?"

"second of all, don't get mad about my eating habits-"

"no i need to make some exceptions," corbyn interrupted her, "sorry i know this is good advice but what if you actually do need to eat, like say you haven't eaten in a few days and i'm extremely worried, can i then?"

"i guess but lecturing me about it makes me feel worse," mollie told him.

"ok, sorry for doing that." he sighed, "i was just worried and i wasn't sure about how your whole disorder thing actually works but i actually did research."

"you did?"

"mhm." the boy smiled, "i sat down with my mom and she helped me understand it a little more, but yep can do, anything else?"

"not everything is about-"

"i know what you're going to say," he looked at her as they pulled into the driveway of her house, "and i agree, which is literally why i said i want to go to that museum."

"tonight?"

"well whenever," corbyn shrugged, turning off his cars engine before the two of them grabbed their drink and got out of the car, heading towards the front door, "but you forgive me, yes?"

"i don't know." she stopped before turning around to look at him, "do i?"

"mollieee," the boy threw his head back before glaring at her, "i just gave you such a heartfelt apology and i hate giving apologies."

"you're digging that hole deeper again." she replied, a smile on her face before corbyn rolled his eyes and took a sip of his drink, "you're forgiven if you cuddle me."

"i will most definitely cuddle you." corbyn nodded, "also your bags are still in my car."

"i'll get them later," she shrugged, opening the front door as corbyn followed in behind her, looking around for max before they soon realised he wasn't anywhere in the house, "is he with his girlfriend?"

"i don't know why you're asking me." he said through a laugh, closing the door before they headed up the stairs, "but he left the door unlocked."

"yeah he sucks at locking it," mollie mentioned, placing her drink down on her desk and turning to look at corbyn before he quickly stopped, as a panicked expression appeared on his face, "what?"

"you looked angry." he said, "it scared me."

"were you scared i was going to punch you?" mollie tilted her head as he slowly nodded, putting his drink down before the girl slowly smiled.

"don't." he raised his eyebrows, backing away a few steps as mollie took a few steps forward, "stop it."

"i'm not going to punch you." she laughed, "i'm not that mean."

"you're going to hurt me in some way," the boy frowned as she shook her head, "i just want to cuddle and now you're threatening me."

"then let's cuddle," mollie said, holding her arms open as corbyn furrowed his eyebrows slightly, "what now?"

"because you're being soft," he mentioned, wrapping his arms around her and picking the girl up, before walking over to her bed as she hit the boys shoulder, "ouch what the fuck?"

"i'm not soft."

"you're a bad liar," corbyn replied, soon placing them both on the bed as he arms remained around the girl while she moved to get comfortable, "wait stop i want to be comfortable."

"shut up," she replied as he stopped to look at her, "you're annoying."

"ok i don't care, cry about it." he said through a small laugh, moving his hands down to her lower back as mollie's head rested just beside the boys neck, "i'm comfy now."

"i didn't ask," mollie mumbled, "i missed you."

"i missed you too," corbyn smiled, placing a small kiss on her cheek before the two of them soon went silence, closing their eyes.

a/n

#communicationasf 😍