068; i'd rather walk

third person.

"i'm not even kidding," corbyn began as his girlfriend walked up to where he was sat, handing the boy a cup of water, "my head is killing me."

"and so your first idea was to come to a party the night after getting absolutely wrecked?" she tilted her head, taking a sip of her drink before sitting herself on his lap, "you're not the smartest."

"i read through the texts from last night," he told her, "what the fuck was i thinking?"

"it was extremely entertaining." mollie gave him a smile, barely hearing the boy over the loud music that was playing.

"i called you baby girl," corbyn shook his head as he let out a small laugh, "and i always spelt it wrong."

"you also asked for nudes like three times," mollie reminded the boy as he put his hand to his forehead, "and called me wife, said we should have babies, we should get married, wanted to beat up my boyfriend, it was a rollercoaster of emotions."

"you wouldn't tell me what you were doing last night though," he furrowed his eyebrows, looking back at the girl as she looked away from him, "will it make me mad?"

"depends," she shrugged, "probably."

"baby," corbyn sighed, their conversation soon being interrupted by the rest of their friend circle joining them on the couch.

"corbyn looks so over it," jack laughed as the attention turned towards the boy.

"i just want to go home and cuddle my girl but i'm being forced to socialise," corbyn shook his head, pausing for a second before he sat himself up, "wait no i'm not you hate parties."

"i came because you were coming." mollie looked at him.

"did you know corbyn has an almost nude polaroid of you in his car?" daniel looked at mollie before corbyn's head shot towards the boy.

"you've seen it?!" corbyn's smile dropped, watching daniel move away from him slightly before he scratched the back of his head.

"it was on your dashboard how-"

"when?"

"last night."

"how the fuck do you remember that?" corbyn asked him as he shrugged.

"i don't know i-"

"wait so you were driving?" mollie looked towards corbyn, "you don't let anyone else drive your car other than jonah, and he was drunk too."

"i wasn't driving," jonah shrugged, "wait what are we talking about?"

"...mollie it wasn't a long-"

"you're fucking unbelievable," she shook her head, placing her drink down on the table next to the couch before standing herself up and making her way towards the exit of the house.

"why'd you bring that up?" corbyn glared at daniel, quickly shoving him before following his girlfriend out of the room, "mollie just let me talk to you about it."

"no because not only did you lie to me," she said before turning herself around to look at the boy, "you were driving while texting me and being drunk, you're so lucky you didn't get into an accident."

"i'm sorry i wasn't thinking straight," corbyn replied, walking up to her and going to wrap his arms around her, "i can drive-"

"get the fuck off me," mollie rolled her eyes, shoving the boy away from her before she took a step back herself, "you're not driving me anywhere."

"what if you got hurt?" she continued, her breathing picking up and becoming uneasy as her eyes filled up with tears, "because i had no way of knowing and i was told you were in the hands of a sober driver and you could've easily gotten into an accident and injured-"

"you're rambling."

"shut the fuck up," mollie put her hands to her forehead, "you're so fucking irresponsible, you could've seriously hurt yourself."

"and i would've told if i did," he argued, "i wasn't speeding i-"

"speeding doesn't mean you have control of the car! you were drunk and looking at your phone, if you got into an accident not only could you have injured yourself but anyone else in the car and anyone you could've crashed into." mollie explained, "your actions always have consequences you fucking idiot."

"your anger is building up," he mentioned, watching her furrow her eyebrows before wiping her eyes and looking towards him.

"yeah and if you take a step towards me it's going to be taken out on you," the girl replied as corbyn rolled his eyes, "did you listen to anything i just said?"

"how do i know i shouldn't be mad at you for what you did last night?" corbyn shrugged before folding his arms, "you still won't tell me that."

"oh my god it was weed, corbyn," she admitted.

"you're such a hypocrite."

"what? because i had weed? at least that shit doesn't harm anyone except myself." mollie argued, "it's not like i got into the drivers seat of a car while drunk and then texted my girlfriend while doing so."

"it harms you, that's the problem." corbyn told her, taking a step towards her as she backed away again.

"i'm not joking if you come near me i'm going to punch you," she took a deep breath, "and i don't want to do that."

"i just want to help you calm down before you have a panic-"

"i'm not going to have shit," the girl interrupted her boyfriend, "why the fuck would you lie to me about that? i would've come to pick you up."

"i didn't realise it would hurt you this much," he frowned, running his fingers through his hair.

"if you got hurt i wouldn't know what to do with myself, of course that's going to hurt me." mollie told the boy, her nails digging into the palm of her hands as corbyn glanced down at the ground.

"just let me drive you home."

"no fuck you, i'd rather walk." she rolled her eyes, turning herself around before she started to make her way down the street, her hands shoved into the pocket of her jacket.

a/n

damn that sucks