070; we're okay

( A/N ... i promise i'm innocent )

third person.

arriving at his girlfriends place a little under ten minutes after she had send the text in the group chat, corbyn walked into her house with his fist clenched, a more than obvious frustrated expression on his face.

"unclench your fist," mollie spoke from the kitchen island, her eyes fixed on the canvas in front of her yet knowing he was more than angry, "and take a deep breath."

"no," he replied, sitting down beside her before looking around their surroundings, "is there anything i can punch?"

"no," she told him, moving her eyes towards the boy, "unclench your fist corbyn, just relax."

"i'm sorry for last night," corbyn said, turning to look at her, "and the night before."

"no, it's fine i overreacted-"

"no you have a right to be mad about it i should have found an alternative way home rather than arriving in my car knowing i was gonna drink," corbyn explained, "you didn't overreact."

"yeah but now that i thought about it, you weren't thinking straight and so it's not like you could think about the risks and plus i was high so my statement about me picking you up would also have been illegal." mollie shrugged, letting out a small sigh, "i'm sorry."

"it's okay," he gave her a small smile, rolling his eyes before his fist hit his palm on his other hand, "i'm so angry."

"that was more than obvious."

"shut up," he frowned, leaning closer to her and placing multiple kisses on her neck, "is max here?"

"no he's at work for another few hours," mollie answered, "why?"

"cool," he quickly said, taking the paintbrush out of the girls hand and soon picking her up off of the chair, immediately heading towards the stairs.

"i knew this was coming but somehow i shocked myself when it happened," the girl furrowed her eyebrows, being placed onto her bed by the boy before he climbed on top of her.

"do you want to?" he asked, grabbing her face with one of his hands and moving it towards him, receiving a quick nod, "are you sure?"

"are you sure?" mollie smiled slightly, watching a smirk appear on corbyn's face as he moved his hand down to her neck.

"stop trying to piss me off more," he told her as the girl rolled her eyes, "let me get rid of my anger."

"okay," the girl shrugged, letting out a small nervous laugh that was quickly cut off by corbyn attaching his lips to hers, his kiss slightly rougher than usual.

as mollie loosely wrapped her arms around the boys neck, his hands moved down to the hem of her shirt, pulling away from the kiss to pull her shirt over her head, throwing it to the side of the room before he went back to the kiss.

corbyn soon pulled away from the kiss once more before he moved his lips towards her neck and then leaving a soft trail of kisses along her collarbone, beginning to suck at her skin until it left a love bite, before he'd continue to do it a few more times from her neck to her chest.

"corbyn," mollie moaned slightly, running her fingers through his hair as the boy left kisses down her body and towards the waistband of her sweats, eventually slowly pulling them down.

"i could be mean and just tease you right now," he tilted his head, glancing up at her as she frowned, "i won't but i could."

"don't," she rolled her eyes, watching him pull his shirt over his head with a smile on his face, "you're so annoying."

"shut up," he shook his head, taking off his pair of sweats before moving back over the girl, "are you sure though? like you're not just saying you want to because i want to."

"i'm sure," mollie nodded, "why are you constantly asking? i've already said yes."

"because we just got out of a small argument and i didn't-"

"we're okay." she reassured the boy, "i promise."

"okay, great." corbyn nodded, "you're pretty."

"shut up." she furrowed her eyebrows slightly but gave him a small smile, before he grabbed the waistband of her underwear and pulled it down her legs.

-

corbyn's head rested on the girls chest, trying to catch his breath as he loosely draped his arm across mollie's stomach, soon looking up at her.

"you're so beautiful," he mumbled, moving her hair away from her face and noticing the girl already had her eyes closed, "are you asleep?"

"mhm."

"oh, half asleep." he said, placing a soft kiss on her cheek while his hand ran up and down her body, "i love you."

"i love you more," she mumbled in response, "let me take a nap."

"i was gonna ask if you wanted to get dunkin," corbyn suggested, pulling a blanket over the two of them, "and then go stargaze."

"we could've done that maybe before this because my legs hurt too bad to do anything," mollie told the boy, hearing him laugh slightly, "tomorrow."

"okay fine we can do that tomorrow," he huffed, grabbing his phone off of the table beside her bed, letting her fall asleep while he scrolled through instagram.

a/n

ten chapters left don't touch me rn

anyways next chapter we gonna be reconnecting w a few people from early on 🥺🙏🏻