059; whatever you want

( A/N there is smut in here tbh )

third person.

the party was overcrowded to say the least, and seeing as it was being hosted by none other than corbyn himself, who many girls were still told he was single, it was obvious the party would be a hit.

as for the boy himself, he had received more than enough compliments from the girls he walked past without his girlfriend by his side, trying to find her amongst all the people here with them.

yet once he did find her, the couple immediately ended up beside the drinks that he had laid out on the countertops of the kitchen island, leaning against it while mollie stood in front of him, a drink in both of their hands.

"i haven't seen nicole tonight," she spoke up, looking around the room as corbyn shrugged.

"i haven't seen jack either," corbyn replied, "they're either smoking weed, getting drunk or they're fucking."

"probably all three," the girl said before smiling slightly, finishing her drink and placing it on the counter.

while falling into a comfortable silence and the music played over them, mollie glanced to her side and noticed a group of girls watching the boy she was stood by, immediately turning her head fully to stare at them.

taking one short deep breath, mollie then moved her gaze over to their friend group, where half of them were glancing over at the pair, all of them full of suspicions.

"why are you looking around like that?" he asked as she looked back at him.

"no reason," mollie shrugged, looking back over at the group of girls.

corbyn looked over where her eyes were before a smile grew on his face, placing his drink down and noticing his girlfriend grow increasingly frustrated at the amount of girls watching the boy.

and just as he went to speak to her, he was cut off by mollie taking a step closer to him and attaching her lips to his, bringing her arms around corbyn's neck.

"are you jealous?" he mumbled, pulling away from the kiss slightly as mollie shook her head, "i think you are."

"shut up," mollie replied, grabbing his hand and pulling him through the house and towards the stairs.

passing the friend group on their way to the stairs, corbyn caught a glimpse of their looks before holding back his laughter.

"dating?" jonah mouthed while the boy nodded, turning back to the girl he was heading upstairs with.

"i knew it," jack shook his head, "i knew they were dating."

"it's okay we can interrogate them tomorrow in the group chat," daniel said as the others nodded in agreement before laughing slightly.

"you know they saw that right?" corbyn asked mollie as they walked into the boy's room and closed the door behind her, "mollie i-"

"can you stop being so cautious for once?" she frowned, falling onto his bed and letting out a small laugh, "i don't care."

"i'm not being cautious," he shook his head, walking over to her and sitting down beside where she was laying, "you need to stop being so jealous."