019; you're so romantic

third person.

arriving outside of mollie's school campus just past five that evening, corbyn sent her a text before getting out of his car and leaning against the hoodie of his, one ankle crossed over the other and his hands shoved into his pockets while he waited for his girlfriend to come meet him outside.

and after a few minutes had passed and a handful of girls had already stared the boy down for just leaning against his car, his girlfriend was eventually seen leaving the building and thankfully had no one else with her.

"do people ever not stare at you?" mollie asked, walking up to the boy with a frown on her face as corbyn let out a small laugh, cupping either side of her face, "i'm serious."

"you look so cute when you're angry," the boy replied, giving no response to her question as he leant down to place a kiss on her lips, moving his hands to her waist.

"you're annoying." she said before giving him a small kiss back, "and i hate you."

"you're so romantic," corbyn said, a sarcastic tone in his voice, "i love when i come to see my girlfriend and she tells me she hates me."

"it's a good thing i can provide that," mollie nodded, quickly turning around and beginning to walk back into the building, "come meet cara."

"i want to meet that other dude," he replied as his arm went around her, keeping the girl close to his side while she guided him down the halls.

"no because you'll start a fight."

"no i won't." corbyn laughed slightly, "unless he wants one."

"stop it besson or i-"

"wow," he interrupted her as they stopped outside the girls dorm room, mollie turning around to look at him with her hand on the door handle, "if cara wasn't in that room i would so be putting you in your place right about now."

"that's really cute," mollie raised her eyebrows, opening the door to both cara and dylan in the middle of a conversation.

"dylan wanted to come pay a small visit.." cara spoke up, mouthing a quick 'sorry' to mollie as the girl slowly nodded, letting corbyn into the dorm room, "corbyn, you're taller than i expected."

"oh, that's corbyn?" dylan furrowed his eyebrows slightly as mollie gave him a quick nod, sitting down on her bed and going back to the artwork she was in the middle of drawing, "i'm dylan."

"nice to meet you," corbyn replied, forcing a small smile before he sat himself behind mollie on her bed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"how long are you here for?" cara asked.

"two days," the boy said as she nodded, "but i'm staying at the hotel down the street."

"yeah, mollie said you were." the girl said through a small laugh, "um, dylan is hosting a party tomorrow so if you both want to come you're more than welcome to."

"yeah maybe we can get to know each other a little better," dylan suggested to corbyn.

"um actually we were going to go star-"

"we'll be there." corbyn nodded, interrupting mollie as she rolled her eyes, "i'll make sure we do."

"so corbyn, what do you do in college?" cara asked, trying to keep a conversation flowing in order to prevent as drama from being started.

"um, i don't really attend it." he shrugged, "but when i do, it's just music stuff."

"he means actually making songs," mollie looked up at them as corbyn nodded with what she said before his head went to her shoulder furthest away from the other two people in the room, "and how to play certain instruments or make it into a career, things like that."