035; i haven't opened it

molls💘hey do you want your stuff back?

molls💘
hey do you want your stuff back?

corbyn
uh yeah

corbyn
do you want me to come get it?

molls💘
i don't mind

corbyn
ok i'll come get it in an hour

corbyn
do you want me to bring your stuff?

molls💘
yeah

corbyn
okay
seen

––––

third person.

after taking a deep breath, corbyn eventually built up the courage to knock of the door of the butcher household, hoping that whoever answered the door wouldn't be too disappointed to see him there.

with a small box in his hand filled with the many random pieces of jewellery and the few polaroids he had of the girl, all her belongings were in this box and as much as it upset him to let them go, he knew she was only trying to find herself some actual closure without communicating with the boy too much.

and so after two minutes of glancing around the surroundings of the house, the door eventually opened with mollie standing there, the much bigger box of his belongings beside her as he stood frozen, his eyes fixed on her.

"uh, hi." he spoke up.

"hey," she replied as she looked down at the box the girl had for him, "uhm, the box is a little heavy it's got all your hoodies and sweats in it so.."

"oh, yeah no do you want me to just grab it?" corbyn asked as she slowly nodded, quickly being handed her box by corbyn before he picked up his, "i uh, i also have your christmas present in my car, i just figured that since you bought mine to me i.. yeah."

"oh."

"do you want it?" he asked as he glanced at her, noticing the panicky expression on her face, "sorry i didn't mean to put you on the spot, i'll go get it."

"okay," she nodded and sighed, watching him quickly walk over to his car, putting his box into the backseat before grabbing her gift bag.

walking back over to her front door, he handed her the bag as she quickly thanked corbyn, "i didn't wrap it because i can't wrap to save my life so it's just there."