015; you look good

third person.

"you turned up." nicole furrowed her eyebrows as corbyn walked up to the group, immediately pouring himself a drink, "did you drive here?"

"yeah, why?" he asked, looking up at her, "i'm not having a lot to drink."

"that's not the point," she argued.

"i didn't ask," corbyn shrugged, downing the drink he had just poured as the group glanced between one another, "parties are so boring without mollie."

"isn't she at a party tonight..?" zach said, a confused tone in his voice as everyone turned to face him, "i saw it on her snapchat, i don't know."

"i think cara took her to one," charlie mentioned and nodded slightly, wrapping her arms around herself, "its weird she agreed but maybe it's good for her."

"cara is pretty." daniel spoke up, fixing the beanie he has on his head.

"heard she sucks at commitment though," olivia replied and shrugged.

"so does mollie," charlie said, "they're definitely going to be good friends."

"hi corbyn," rosie said as he walked up to the group and interrupted their conversation, a small smile immediately on the boy's face.

"hi," he replied, "you look good."

"dude?" nicole tilted her head as corbyn shot her a small glare.

"nah this is getting weird now," jack shook his head.

"well thank you," she furrowed her eyebrows slightly, "do you want to go outside with me? they're doing shots."

"i will gladly-" corbyn began, soon being interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing, which he had pulled out of his pocket to see who was trying to reach him.

"mollie?"

"mollie." the boy smiled, answering the call
and walking off towards a more quieter area of the party, as rosie turned to the rest of the group.

"he's such a good guy," rosie shrugged and grabbed herself a drink as the rest of them nodded.

"it's great what a girlfriend can do to him," zach said as rosie slowly looked up at him.

"i'm pretty sure he's got one of those too," jonah looked at zach, raising his eyebrows while olivia glanced over at nicole.

"gotta love mollie butcher," daniel smiled and nodded.

"yeah," rosie slowly said, "but i thought they were arguing..?"

"who said that?"

"corbyn," she replied, "he said they're arguing and aren't doing too well."

"he just smiled when she called?" charlie furrowed her eyebrows.

"yeah, he said it's on and off right now." rosie shrugged.

with a look of confusion on her face, nicole looked at charlie and olivia, who had almost the same expression as her, each of them shaking their heads and holding back their laughter.

"oh." jack said, "well we didn't know that."

"he didn't tell you?"

"yeah, mollie didn't either." nicole looked at her, "when did he tell you?"

"last night." rosie told her.

"that's weird," olivia sighed before the boy walked back over to them, placing down his drink.

"i'm gonna head out, mollie wants to facetime." corbyn told the group.

"are you talking out an argument or something by any chance?" jack asked, watching corbyn looked at him confused before he nervously laughed.

"no she said she was struggling so... why would we be having an argument right now?" corbyn asked as they all shrugged, "is there something you all know? did zach make something up again?"

"where does zach come into that?" jonah asked.

"because he's always starting shit." corbyn shrugged as he glanced at the boy, "and then acts all innocent."

"did i do something?" zach asked with a small frown on his face, a few tears in his eyes, "have i upset you?"

"zach.." daniel sighed.

"no you just don't fit it with us," he replied, "you're a fucking loser."

"corbyn, what the fuck?" charlie looked over at him, "that's like saying you're a fucking player."

"he needs to man up," corbyn held his hands up, rolling his eyes before grabbing his phone, "anyway, i'll see you later."

as corbyn eventually headed off towards the exit of the party that night in hopes to call his girlfriend and help her out slightly, the rest of the group sighed as rosie had eventually walked off, a frown on all of their faces while looking at zach.

"why does he hate me?" zach shrugged, "i help him out so much."

"he doesn't hate you," jack reassured the boy, "he's probably just having a bad few days."

"he's been acting so different recently," olivia said, "like he's usually so sweet, but i don't know if he's changed because he isn't with mollie or for something else."

"it's like," daniel began, "how he was before mollie, in a way. not fully but there's been a few small things i've picked up on."

"are we all just agreeing he's going back into that phase?" nicole folded her arms as the rest of them nodded, "because um, there's a small problem with that."

"mollie's mindset," charlie sighed, putting her head in her hands, "he's going to fuck her up."

"ok we don't know for sure yet," jonah said, "let's not jump to conclusions, maybe it's just a bad week for him."

"but mollie told me she don't think she'll be able to handle losing another person she loves," zach mumbled, scratching the back of his neck, "so what if he does?"

"you're jumping to conclusions and assuming the worst," olivia shook her head, "he won't, he's too far from that to fall back now, right?"

"we can't just make corbyn seem like the bad guy immediately," daniel shrugged, "maybe they did argue, we never know."

"maybe mollie is also up to something," jonah added on.

"like she'd do anything to hurt him." nicole rolled her eyes.

"they're only eighteen, nic." jack looked at her, "there's no need to be in a deep relationship while in college."

"maybe it's completely fine." olivia told them all, "stop stressing, i'm sure they're both completely fine and are doing well, let's not assume."

"let's not assume until we know more information," jonah nodded, "because all we know is rosie spreading shit and corbyn being in a mood, that's all."

"true," zach slowly nodded, "so leave it for now?"

"let's leave it for now," daniel replied, "they never argue i'm sure they're still as happy as ever."

a/n

i'm sorry i'll try get some other books updated tomorrow but this is the only one i have motivation for rn and it gives me something to do