064; you're super talkative

third person.

"corbyn!" mollie called out as she walked into the boys house, heading straight up the stairs and running into his room, "hi guess what i just did."

"um," he looked up at her confused, "you ate the entire cookie?"

"yes but i also did something else," she nodded, sitting down beside him and handing him a drink she had bought for him, "it has something to do with dunkin."

"uhhh," he paused, furrowing his eyebrows while staring at the excited expression she had on her face, "i got no idea."

"i ordered by myself," she smiled as corbyn's eyes widened, "yup, max parked the car so i was like let me be brave i got this and i went into dunkin and got me and max a drink and food, then even got you a drink."

"no way," corbyn smiled, "that's so good."

"also they have this new drink right now and it's got cinnamon in it and i'm not going to lie that shit looks so good," mollie told him, "so next time we go to dunkin i need to get that drink."

"also, i-"

"you're super talkative." he interrupted her, a confused tone in his voice as the girl looked at him.

"sh i was speaking, you know that wall i have in the office at home? right so i'm half way done with it but the colours i used i ran out of, so tomorrow before or after the date i don't care, i need to go buy some more." mollie told him, taking a sip of her drink as corbyn gave her a nod, "you can speak now."

"that was overwhelming, it was like five stories in one." he said through a laugh, running his fingers through his hair before standing himself up.

"i'm sorry i just had a lot to say i have this random burst of energy," mollie shrugged, following his actions before placing her drink down, "and it isn't to do with the caffeine i'm just so hyper."

"you're insane," corbyn shook his head, turning towards his guitar before feeling a punch on the back of his arm, "mollie?!"

"i told you i wanted to deck you," she shrugged before drowning and hugging the arm she had just punched, placing a kiss on it, "okay sorry i'll stop being annoying now."

"feeling hell my arm feels dead now," he complained, grabbing his guitar before sitting down at his desk with it and opening up one of his notebooks, "don't make fun of me."

"wasn't going to."

"okay before you say anything, i wrote this like when we weren't together," corbyn looked at her as she nodded, "so it's... it's something but just bare with me because i really like what i wrote."

"okay well sing it then," she rolled her eyes, grabbing her drink again and sitting down on the bed cross-legged, watching the boy quickly read through his lyrics one more time before looking at his guitar.

"okay, right sorry," he mumbled before beginning to play his guitar and refusing to glance at the girl while he sang the lyrics he had written about her.

i've been lying to myself and i might know why,
i miss the way you looked at me before i left new york,
i've been trying to find help 'cause i can't deny,
the way that i feel when i'm with you,
oh i'd do anything to save ya

and after he had finished with the first verse of the song, the boy nervously looked back up at his girlfriend, worried about her reaction until noticing the small smile on her face.

"you're either about to insult me or compliment me," corbyn spoke up, "and i can't tell which."

"first off, can you sing to me all the time because hello, holy shit that's attractive," mollie explained, "secondly, okay those lyrics, well.."

"yeah i, you know they just fitted well," he shrugged, "i wrote them the night after we broke up."

"how the fuck did you feel upset then?"

"because i regretted it," corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, placing his guitar down and looking back at her, "and i knew that you weren't feeling too good about everything and i don't know, it just came to mind."

"can i read the rest of the lyrics?" mollie asked as the boy came to sit beside her, quickly shaking his head, "and why's that?"

"because i haven't finished writing it all yet," the boy gave her a smile, lying down on the bed right beside where she was sat and placing his arms behind his head, "so it's not for anyone to see."

mollie soon nodded, finishing the rest of her coffee and placing the cup on the table next to his bed before she turned back around to face him, cupping his face with her hands, "well i think it's a good song so far."

"thank you baby," he replied, grabbing ahold of her waist and pulling her closer towards him, "but do you like my singing?"

"yes i'm very surprised at how good you are."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"i thought you'd be shit," mollie admitted, immediately beginning to laugh at herself while corbyn let go of her waist, "i'm so funny."

"literally what part about that was funny?" he laughed, "you're so annoying."

"shut up," she shook her head, placing a small kiss on the boys neck before she sat herself up, "are we still going to the art museum tomorrow for date night?"

"i guess so, why?"

"i was thinking we do something else instead," the girl suggested as corbyn gave her a nod, "like go see a movie, something more fun that we'll both enjoy."

"but you really wanna go to that museum," corbyn frowned, "i don't want to stop you from that."

"we can always go another time," she shrugged, "does a movie date sound better?"

"well i like both ideas but yes we can do a movie date instead." corbyn smiled, instantly receiving one back from his girlfriend, "can i kiss you?"

"no," mollie shook her head, keeping the smile wide on her face while corbyn rolled his eyes and looked away from her, "corbynnn."

"you're so mean," he mumbled, "i just want-"

"shut up," she interrupted him and suddenly attached her lips to his, before being pulled on top of the boy with his hands around her waist.

a/n

yo i did not like this chapter at all lmfaoo it's pure shit

but anyway movie date hey ;)